Interview W/ LaurenJ22

1.) How did you find out about Wattpad…?

My sister's Uni Professor informed the class and she then told me about it.

2.) Can you relate to any of your stories…?

I can in some parts of some of my stories, but I don't make any characters exact resemblance of me.

3.) What are your hobbies…?

I do competitive horse riding and I dance.

4.) Are you more of a reader or writer…?

I do a lot of both, but I'm probably more of a writer.

5.) What is your favorite story on Wattpad…?

My favourite story would either have to be The Bro Code or a Surreptious Relationship.

6.) What inspired you to write this story…?

Well I love to write about pretty much anything, so when I had an idea I just began writing for fun. I didn't really get inspired from anything

7.) Did you ever thing your story would become this popular…?

No way. I was just mucking around when I first started my story, so I was super surprised to find people actually begin to enjoy it. I never would have thought something I could write could be viewed by so many people.

8.) Any messages for your fans…?

Umm... Well just thank you very much if you've read/enjoyed my story. I really appreciate it. :)

9.) Do you plan to make a career as a writer…?

I would love to be able to write for my career, but I probably won't. I keep changing my mind about what I want to do. I'd love to write though.

10.) What story did you have the most fun writing and why…?

I love writing The Best Thing For Me because I never run out of ideas for it and I enjoy writing about the characters.

11.) Which one of your characters from one of your stories do you resemble the most…?

Even though I live a pretty different life to Emma, (from the BTFM), We share some characteristics, for example my obsession with Nutella and Prison Break. ;)

Thank you for interviewing me. It means a lot to me. :) x

Anytime (:

-Rockstar