Roommates With Benifits

Chapter 1~ You have got to be kidding me -_-

                    "Ma! He can't live with me, do you know how awkward that would be? I mean like I haven't seen him since i was 13 years old, Im 18 now Ma. He can NOT live in my apartment!," I yell at my mother. I can't believe she wants him to live with me thats complete cow sh*t...!

                     "Seeven, he needs somewhere to live and Helen is my bestfriend I can't leave her son homeless in New York now can I?," She says while rolling her eyes at me.

           "But Ma..! I don't know him anymore! He can be a rapist," I yell again. Marcus Carter used to be my bestfriend that is until when he moved to California when I was 13. We used to send letters to each other all the time but we slowly drifted apart to the point that we didn't talk to each other at all. Now hes moving back to New York to go to Columbia University which is MY University!

                    "Seeven hes not a rapist! Hes going to be staying with you and thats it!," My mom gives me a serious look that tells me not to mess with her. I sigh in defeat.

                      "Fine! When is he coming?," I ask. She gives me an inncocent smile. That can't be good...

                        "In about an hour. Hes coming here first, then you guys can go to your place" She said.

                         "Ma..!!?."

         An hour later  he showed up... and DAMN! Those few years did him good. He was beyond fineeee.

                         "Hi Mrs.Mcknight, Its good to see you again," He says while hugging my mom. His voice is deep and smooth now, back then he sounded like a girl.

                           "Its good to see you to. My goodness you have become a very handsome young man over the years. Do you have a girlfriend?," She asks. Wow ... my mom is nosy.

                             "Nah... I'm single,"  His eyes flick to me for a second and then he looks away.

                            "Hey Marcus whats up?," I nod my head at him and give him a fake smile.

                               "HI Seeven Its nice to see you again," He says returning my smile.

                            "I wish I could say the same to you," I mumble under my breath but he heard me cause his smie was wiped off his face.

                            "Seeven be nice!," My mom says giving me a death glare. I sigh and roll my eyes. I hate this. I don't wanna live with anyone else!

                             "Right... Ok lets go Marcus bye mom, love ya i'll visit you next week," I kiss my mom on the cheek and walk to the door to wait for Marcus. A couple minutes later he shows up at the door with his things with a smile. 'Why does he smile so much ... jeez'

                               I walk out the door with him following I open my cars trunk and he puts his crap in it. I sit in the drivers seat and start up the car he sits in the passenger seat still smiling. I'm not gonna lie he looks cute smiling , but heres NO reason to smile.

                               "Why are you smiling? Its getting really annoying!," I half yell. He looks caught off guard for a second then he shruggs.

                            "I'm happy to be back in New York.. I missed this place," He says.

                             "Oh....."

                           When we reached my apartment and Marcus got his things and we went inside. My apartment was pretty big, it had three rooms and two bathrooms a big living room and a big kitchen too.