Chapter 23

I stood in front of the mirror and stared down at my wrists and sighed. The scars were horrible and I was sick of looking at them.

“What's wrong, Rosie?” I felt Andy's arms wrap around my waist as he pulled me closer to him, kissing the top of my head.

“Oh, nothing.” I shook my head, hoping to rid myself of the painful memories.

“No, baby. You're upset. What is it?”

“How can you love me?” I blurted out, not really thinking. I moved out of his grasp and turned to face him.

“What do you mean?” He frowned.

I sighed deeply. “I mean, how can you love someone who's like me? Look at me. What do you see?” I asked.

“I see you. I see an intelligent girl who's all mine. I see everything you don't.” Andy told me, lacing his fingers through mine. I shook my head.

“All I see is a fucked up stupid girl with too many scars to count.” I admitted, looking at the floor.

“Rosie.” I looked up at him and he cupped my face. “You're beautiful and I love you. I love your scars and each of them tells a different story. I love you.” He pressed his lips to mine and tightened his hold on me. I felt him smile as he hooked his fingers through the belt loops of my jeans. I swept my tongue across his lower lip and he opened his mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance as we kissed. He pulled away and put his forehead against mine.

“Get a tattoo with me.” Andy proposed.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow, my voice coming out breathless.

“Get a tattoo with me.” He repeated. “We can get something together. You'll have something of me and I'll have a piece of you. Forever.” He spoke, looking into my eyes. I was speechless. All I did was smile and nod.

“Yeah.” I laughed, finally finding my voice. “That would be amazing.” I spoke. Andy grinned and kissed my forehead, hugging me tightly.

“I love you.” He repeated, his voice was serious.

“I love you too.” I replied. And I meant it. I loved him so much, he was so good to me. He stood by me through the court case and my attempt at dying and I couldn't ever pay him back for that. He made me feel like I was flying and I liked that. He was patient with me and he never pressured me for sex. He paid attention to me and I loved him.

“That's settled then.” He chuckled, letting go of my waist. I nodded and followed him out of his room.

I couldn't wait.

“Rose, it's tomorrow.” Sammi spoke as I saw her.

“What is?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“The party!” She told me, her eyes widening in excitement.

“Oh, yeah.” I grimaced, I had to buy a dress for that. She rolled her eyes.

“You know you look stunning, so shush. Anyway, I'll be here tomorrow at five. We won't find out where it is until seven. That's enough time to get ready.” Sammi explained. I nodded.

“Do we not know who's hosting it?” I questioned.

“Not yet. Rumours are going around that it's Danny Worsnop but I doubt it.” She replied.

“Right, okay. I can't wait.” I said half-heartedly.

“Oh, lighten up. When Andy sees you tomorrow, he isn't going to be able to take his eyes or his hands off you.” She chuckled. I rolled my eyes before joining in with her laughing.

Tomorrow was going to be fun.

*

I looked at myself in the mirror and a smile found its way onto my face. I looked different. I didn't look like myself.

“Rosie, you look beautiful.” Sammi commented, widening her eyes.

I didn't say anything; instead, I smoothed my dress down and checked my makeup in the mirror. I was wearing a black dress that stopped mid-thigh. I wore my hair in loose curls which Sammi had done for me. “Thank you for all of this.”

“You're welcome, sweetie. Just wait until Andy sees you.” She chuckled knowingly.

“Where are the guys?” I asked, looking away from the mirror.

“There all at Ash's place. I didn't want them to see us.” She explained.

“Oh, right.” I smiled at her antics.

“They should be here in a few minutes though.”

And they were. Five minutes later, the guys let themselves in.

“Rose, hide.” Sammi instructed.

“What?” I looked at her, puzzled.

“Quick, they're coming!” She pushed me behind the door as we heard CC's voice.

“You look beautiful.” I heard Jinxx say; they were such a wonderful couple.

“Thanks.” She replied.

“Where's Rosie?” Andy asked and a brief smile found its way onto my face.

“You have to close your eyes, especially you Andy.” There was silence and I heard Sammi's heels click on the floor as she walked towards me. She pulled me gently by the arm with a proud smile on her face.

“You can open your eyes now.” All five boys widened their eyes when they saw me.

“Wow, Rosie. You look amazing. You're not so little anymore.” Ashley chuckled. The others agreed with him apart from Andy. He was just looking at me. Did he not like the dress? He walked forward so he was standing directly in front of me. He cupped my face and gave me a light kiss on the mouth. I blushed as I knew everybody was staring. He moved his lips to my ear.

“I've never seen someone look so beautiful, darling.” He whispered, sending those shivers down my spine again. I grinned and took a step back to look at him. I realised that everybody else had started to talk amongst themselves.

“You don't look so bad yourself.” I chuckled. He looked very handsome as he was wearing black ripped jeans with a t-shirt and a blazer over the top of it. He grinned and his lips brushed my jaw. He laced his fingers through mine and I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. Even with high heels on, he was still taller than me.

“Guys!” CC yelled. “The text has come through.” We walked over to where everybody was standing and I could feel the anticipation in the air.

“Jeffree Star.” Jake spoke as he opened the text. Sammi squealed in excitement and Jinxx laughed.

“Calm down, sweetie. Does it have the location on there?”

“Yeah, it does. Let's go.” CC said, looking at the screen. Ashley picked up his car keys and we all followed him.

“Are you excited?” Andy asked me as he got into the car, holding my hand.

“Yeah, it's Jeffree Star.” I laughed.

“Well, get ready for an explosion of pink.”
___________________________________________________________________

This is a little crap but I've not been in the mood to write this story, I've had other things on my mind as you know. I'm really sorry for the long wait and then a letdown in the end.

This chapter is kind of a filler and a little bit of fluff at the beginning. The next chapter will be better as I owe it to you. It'll be it's regular length too, I promise. It'll be about the party and some other things too. I'm really sorry for this but thanks for being so patient and supportive.