Prolouge

ADRIANNAPOV
FLASHBACK

„Annie time is running out and you need to know somehing. - I took her hand and kissed it - „First of all I love you so much,you and your brother and I am feeling worse each day and I dont know how much longer I can take it so I need to ask you to do something for me.“
-My heart started beating faser,eyes started to water-
„You see, I promised Pattie I would take care of Justin, and I know I told you to stay away from him but-
„I can’ t listen to this“-I shooke my head in denial-

„Baby you have to,atleast do it for me. I know im asking alot but he will need you one day, help him even if he isn’ t treaing you very well. God will award you with something that can’ t  be bought with money. Something you deserve. And always keep that million dolar smile on your beautiful face. Okay? - I closed my eyes,tears sreaming down my cheeks,smiling weakly at her- „Okay mom. I lo-ove you-u so-oo much“ - I stuttered -

„Come here!“ - She patted a spot next to her. I snuggled into her,kissed her sholder and watched her for my very last time.-

END OF FLASHBACK

You see one day it happens. And all you wanna do is just to run away. Get the hell out wherever you are. Suddenly it happens. Something clicks. And you know that things are going to change. They’ve changed already. They’ll never be the same again. Never. And when it happens you know.You realize that everything is over. Really.You feel it. And than you try to remember at what point it all began. You discover it started before you thought. Long before. And it’s at that moment you realize things only happen once. And no matter how hard you try you’ll never feel the same again. There is only one true love my dear friends. The one that makes you open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life. No matter how hard it will get,you will fight for one you love.

We were never perfect,but that was us. Our love was made to make miracles. Our love took us togeher. And even if it was too soon, I didn’t mind it as long as he was with me.  Hand in hand,forever.

And you must  remember. Only once - is the number of times you can truly and deeply love someone. And you will love ’them unitil infinity runs out (Which is never).

AN: 
Hi guys! Only once is my new JB love s
tory. And this is just a prouloge only to feel the taste of what its gonna be like. So comment your toughts about this and tell me your predictions. Also I dedicated this chapter to @julie13 because she is a big inspiration for me and I absolutely love HHW. Julie if you see this please read the private message I sent you. And thank you for everything. Biggest fan of yours. Thank you for making me see things I didnt see before.

Love you so much! Enjoy! xoxo

-Veronica