the start

i look at his body smileing to myself but frowning when i hear a voice behind me yelling with loud foot steps echoing through the small alley.

i kick his body one more time before sprinting away laughing. i jump and pull myself up a latter and laugh down at him jumping to reach the first bar. "higher higher you almost got it!" i joke and gasp as to firm hands grasp me on the shoulders.

im yanked back "shhhhh what did boss say?" i sigh as i realise its only cole. "im sorry i cant help myself  to see them all helpless!" i whisper looking around seeing we are on a gravel covered roof. " lets go or we will be late" he says grabing my hand as we run across the roof top laughing as we go along.

"where were you two!!" his voice booms through the tiny room. "i-i im sorry sir" i studder holding back tears. "its my fault" Cole says with confidense, pushing me behind him like a child. "well im proud of you for taking the blame but we both know who is to blame" he says and i feel like the whole world was staring i lower my head and sigh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i havent uploaded for a while i have been so busy! but now im sorta free and bored so thus the chapter was born! but i realy would like to dedicate this to @GummieBubbleBear who is great friend of mine :) well gtg bye!