Chapter 32

Moving to the city was hard and different. I hadn't sen the girls in two weeks although I had talked to Niall everyday since our kiss, which worried me because whenever that happens in the movies one of us is supposed to change and when we meet we aren't everything we thought we were. I definitely don't want that to be the case. I do know that I am tired of sitting on this plane, four AM I'm on my way to Phoenix, then I have to hop on a five hour flight to New York City. Not how you want to spend the day. WhenI finally get a cab I look out the window and all the lights seem to lead me to the stereotypical red brick apartment complex.

I stepped out of the cab and got my bags out the trunk just soon enough, before taking a deep breath of the smoggy air that filled my lungs and made me cough from how thick it felt going down my throat. I had called the girls the minute I got in so I could find out the address and number of our flat. Lila gushed about how excited she was that we were sharing a living space together.

I walked up the six flights of stairs with a suitcase one and half times my weight along with my purse. My arms felt like noodles when I reached door 6B. I searched under the mat, where Lila said she left a key, because even though they knew what day, they didn't know what time, so even the smallest of a surprise was good surprise in any case. Sadly, I was blowing it with how much trouble I had getting the key to work, juggling that and my purse before finally, in a heat of frustration throwing to the floor and slamming the key hard to the right and shaking the knob with all my might before it finally opened. Triumphantly I picked up my things and entered the apartment. I set my suitcase and bag by the door ready to tour the whole thing before glancing to the middle of the room.

Sitting all dressed up in a bow was a blue vintage bicycle. What in the world is that doing here. Then from around the corner came out the most handsome man I have ever seen, in a signature red polo who enveloped me in a hug.

"Surprise!" Niall yelled while spinning me around. "How was your flight?"

"It was long and triring, but what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be recording?" I asked him once he set me on the ground and I looked into those shining bright blue eyes.

"I am, but I decided to take the weekend off and meet you here. Lila has left us the apartment for the day."

"Good, because all I wan tto do is watch the Olympics and sleep," I admit while plopping on the pea green couch. Then, Niall sat beside me and looked down.

"What's up?" I asked him and he takes my hands in his with a sad smile.

"I kinda wanted to take you bike rididing today," he said with the cutest puppy dog grin.

I smiled, I know my arms were going to fall off and my legs still hadn't woken up from the flight however I wasn't going to let that stop me from making that smile complete with teeth. So I stood up suddenly and stretched my arms, feeling the soreness tak over before smiling at him.

"Well, let's go," I say heading towards the door while he grabs that terrifying blue contraption with wheels that looked like it would fall over the minute I sat on it.

We walked to the park nearby and I was mesmorized by the trees that littered the grounds. Finally we made it to the center with an ordanated fountain in the center of the square. The energy of this place definitely had woken me up from whatever lazy spell had been casted while I was on the plane.

We spent four hours just sitting me on the thing, laughing when I wobbled and would literally jump off letting it clang on the concrete. Finally, Niall set his hands gently over mine and I peddaled. We took it slow and I gradually sped up and looked over to see Niall grining at my progress before eventually he had to jog then run until he released andI was on my own. Riding a bike, then when I felt out fo control I jumped off and the bike continued for a few feet before losing balance and falling to the ground adding another dink to the fresh paint.

Niall ran up to me and kissed me chastly. I was a little dizzy from it but his voice pulled me out of that, "did you see yourself! You were incredible!"

"Yeah, except, I have ruined the bike," I said motioning to the dinked, chipped blue thing lying on it's side.

"More like wore it in," Niall said, "but Keigan you were amazing, next is stopping."

"Which we can't do right now, my arms are killing me," I tell him. Then he rubs them affecionately.

"No worries, why don't we just head back to your place," he offers while holding out his hand. I smile and take it after we pick up the bicycle and begin walking back. Ever so often I would hear flashes and people chattering which made me feel self concious about how I looked at the moment and what my body language was being percieved as. It all seemed to build up and then fall off once we locked the door to my apartment.

I propped the blue death trap against the wall looking back to see Niall putting out the kickstand and laughing lightly. So the thing could have stopped itself from falling, well then. Finally I sat down on the couch but I had no energy to move or even turn to Niall who sat beside me but pulled me close to him and I rested my head on his shoulder. We didn't move and we didn't need to. Our breathing soon matched and the serenity that filled the air almost made me fall asleep until he kissed the top of my head.

I turned towards him and he kissed me on the lips quickly, but I wanted more so I leaned up and reconnected our lips. Soon, he deepened it and I completely turned towards him lifting my head from his shoulder only to have his hand go straight to the back of my head to regain contact. I felt his toungue trace my bottom lip and I complied and slowly began pushing him back onto the couch, combing my fingers through his blonde hair, down his hard chest, lightly over his abs then back up.

All the while our toungus are dancing in their own rhythm that they almost automatically knew. Lust misted over my eyes as his second hand trailed up my side lifting my shirt with it then it trailed up my shoulder, reached under and pulled down my bra strap. I smiled and how quickly he was moving his other hand along my opposite shoulder. Soon, I stood up and he looked up while propping hs body up my his shoulder. Soon, I walked towards a bedroom, and he followed.

He closed the door and turned around only to be met by my lips. He smiled into the kiss before backing me up towards the bed. And then pushed me slowly on my back and trailed butterfly kisses on my neck. I slowly undid the buttons to his polo while his talented mouth trailed down my collar bone to my sternum. I lifted the red polo revealing his flawless fair skin. He slowly filled me up with this feeling like everything in the world was right and I didn't have to worry about anything or anyone but him and I.

He slowly undid the first button to my jeans and I reciprocated the action. He looked up into my eyes looking suddenly doubtful.

It was unspoken but I could tell he was worried I wasn't ready so I nodded and gave him a long kiss as the official yes.