Forgotten Birthday (Fight)

Dedicated to rayraygirl18

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREANA🎈🎁! Enjoy your birthday and Turn Up🎈🎊🎁🎉🎊🎆💝

.

.

.

.

.

Beep Beep

"Aren't you going to get that?" Breana's bestfriend Kaila asked.

Breana wiped her eyes and lifted her head up.

"No I don't wanna." Breana whined.

"It's not August. Where tf is he. It's 6:30 and I didn't see him all day today. I only talked to him once." She cried.

"Aww baby don't cry please. Please, it's going to be okay." Kaila hugged her tightly.

"Just go home and see if he forgot. If he did cut him some slack. He's famous and busy."

"Oh yeah take his side. He's to busy to notice it's my fucking birthday."

"No No Breana I didn't mean that." she said showing sympathy.

"Whatever Kaila I have to go. Thanks for my birthday dinner." Breana got up and walked.

No Text or phone calls saying Happy Birthday. No twitter or Instagram saying Happy Birthday from him.

Breana got in her car, driving home pissed, angry, and sad.

Did he really forget my birthday.

She got home walking up the stairs and taking out her keys to open the door.

She threw her keys in the key dish and took off her shoes. The house was completely dark. Except for the kitchen light on.

The tears threatened to fall out. But she refused to let that happen. She walked upstairs to her and August room to see him laying down on the bed watching tv.

"Hey babe, how are you?" He asked looking your way.

He really forgot. He forgot it was my birthday.

"Good." She said her best trying to not sound so affected by it.

After that she went downstairs. The tears finally spilling and her heart ached.

Why?

She wasn't going to cry because he forgot her birthday, no. She wasn't going to waste her tears on him.

Breana lost her appetite so she wasn't really hungry. Just depressed.

She headed back upstairs to get her night clothers out the room and take a shower in the spare bathroom.

She got in the shower, the warm water relaxing her and taking her stress away.

The door opened and she already knew who it was.

"What do you want August?" Breana asked harshly.

"Whoa why the hostility?" He asked leaning on the door frame.

"Never mind August, Just please go away. Please." She didn't want to see or hear him at all.

"What's wrong bae?" August asked concerned.

"Idk why don't you call one of your friends and ask them. Ask them what today is."

August raised an eyebrow.

"Did I miss something?" he asked

"Obviously."

August sighed leaving the bathroom and walking back into the room. He dialed Chris's number since Chris is Breana's brothers.