Chapter 4

My eyes opened and all I saw was a blurry face with Blue eyes looking at me .. It was Nash " Cameron she's okay ! " Nash yelled .

"What happened ?" I asked while I got up Nash helped me get up .I felt a bump on my head .

" Well I passed you the ball and you where running and then you fell on your face." Hayes said. 

"Here its for your head "Cameron came with a bag of ice in his hands giving it to me .

" How long was I passed out ?" I said while putting the ice on my head . 

"Like 10 minutes well we better go see you guys tomorrow "Nash said and left with Hayes .

"I got to go home too have to do homework " he said in a grumpy voice . "Are you okay ?" he asked.

I nodded " Yeah I'm just not okay having this bump in my forhead " I said.

"Don't worry it won't stay like that for long well got to go " He said and gave me a hug and he left walking . We give each other hugs sometimes . Man he gives good hugs . I got back in side "What happened ?" my mom asked.

"Played basketball and got a bump on my head " I said.

"You okay " she said worried .

"Yes mom I'm fine " I said.

I went up stairs to go take a shower my brother saw my head 'you look like some one punch you in the forhead " Alex told me.

"No , I was playing basketball " I was getting a headache so I went to the bathroom took my shower ,felt a little better put my pj's on and layed on my bed . I had my phone besides me . I got it and started downloading the app "Vine " . As soon as it downloaded  made my account ,I looked up "Nash Grier " I saw a couple of his  Vines I giggle couple times through his Vines . I also found Cameron 's vines . He never told me he had a vine ? I watched Vine until I fell asleep .

  I was Friday morning !!!!! I got up as usually tired . Look outside pretty sunny so I put on some Highwaisted shorts w/ a black and white "Beatles " Tank top put a red flannel shirt around tied to my my waist  , . put on black and white Vans . Looked in the mirror ....Yes!!!! my bump was gone . I put on Eye liner ,  mascara, little bit of pounder . Then  straighted my hair , got my bag and was done. Ate something then said "Bye to my mom and walked out . 

I saw Nash too outside , his mom was taking them again to school . I arrived  to school met my friends then  the bell rang . I was thinking if I should walk with Nash ? But i didn't see him so I just kept walking . As i walked I saw my bullies  walking towards me . I didn't get near them but out of nowhere Chelsea pushed me out of the way and Kimberly gave me dirty looks as she walked . I didn't care anymore more what they did because if I did something , something worse  will happen later ........

*************** Nash's POV ***************

I arrived at school when the bell rang , a little late because their was traffic . I headed off to History as I was walking I saw Cherry pushes aside by that ugly girl idk her name . I walked quickly to her . " Hey you all right?  " I askd her .

"I don't know " She continued to walk she looked sad . I couldn't see her like this. 

"Don't be sad , their ugly anyways they look like wanna be barbie dolls but the cheap ones you buy at 99 cent store " I said to cheer her up .