13 Bad Boy Kisses

Dedicated to caselivy for the awesome banner on the side! If any of you want to make them, that would be awesome and I will post them with the chapters!

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 13: 13 Bad Boy Kisses

“Hey mom…” I looked up at Jared who had his elbow leaning against the steering wheel and he waved his hand for me to continue. “I’ll be staying at Hailey’s tonight. Just wanted to let you know. Love you, goodnight.” 

I shut my phone sighing. Why did I agree to stay the night at Jared’s? No one was going to be home and it was Jared we were talking about, I wouldn’t put it past him to try anything. We’ve been sitting in his garage for a good ten minutes fighting over me staying, finally I caved in because I had no other way to get home and walking was out of the question.

I threw the door open and got out slamming it closed, completely forgetting that it was Jared’s dads car. Oh well, if I did any damage Jared could take the blame. After all, he was the one who took the car in the first place.

“You can act a little more excited to be spending the night with me.” Jared said pulling open the garage door that led into the house for me.

I shot him a dirty look walking past him. “But then I would be faking it.”

“It’s better than getting the cold shoulder from you.” I didn’t wait for him to lead me to his room because I remembered where it was by now and I took the stairs quickly heading for the wing where his room was.

“Are you really not going to talk to me?” Jared complained walking into the room right behind me. I ignored him and plopped myself down on the couch so my back was to him.

I heard him walk over to me and I screeched when his face was in front of mine but upside down. He was leaning over the back of the couch so his chest was pressed into the back of my head and his face was only a couple of inches from mine.

“Can you at least tell me why you are ignoring me then?” The humor in his eyes told me he was finding this funny.

I pursed my lips at him. “Usually when you kidnap someone, they aren’t supposed to talk.”

He broke out into a grin and shook his head at me. I felt his chest leave the back of my head and then he swung over the back of the couch and took the seat next to me. “It’s not kidnap if you want to be here.” He explained picking up the remote and turning on the T.V. while smirking at me.

“Who said I wanted to be here?” I crossed my arms over my chest in defense. Maybe he did have more to drink then he told me and he was still drunk because I know for a fact I would rather be home where I can get away from all my problems (Jared) for a while then be here.

He leaned closer to me and ran his finger down the side of my face. “It’s all in your expression baby. You’re happy that I asked you to stay-“

“More like demanded.” I scoffed pushing his finger off of me glaring at it like it was poison.

He shrugged looking back at the television screen. “Just drop the act and enjoy yourself. Once you let go, we can have fun.” He turned his head and gave me a look before returning to the program that was playing.

“I don’t get you.” I finally spoke turning my body so I was sideways on the couch and facing him fully.

“What’s not to get?”

“The first time I ever talked to you, you were a complete jerk! Then the second time too when we were in the lunch room.” He was looking at me now with a blank expression. “And now you joke around with me, act like my friend, and even try to kiss me.” I blushed as I remembered what almost happened at the party only like an hour ago.