Part 1⚫

(Whatever within *...* is a flashback/memory)

* "Hey pumpkin! I'd like to give you a little gift," the middle aged man said fulled with happiness.

"Yay! What is it, where is it, whe..."

"Calm down darling..." he cut me off with a smile, "...now close your eyes & let out your hands." Those words always got the little girl excited. She did as she was told, her lips curled into a wide smile as he placed a box in her hands. The box had two limited edition models of cars; one of a Porsche 918 Spyder & the other of a Shelby Cobra GT350. The car models weren't exactly perfect replicas but the girl didn't care much, she just leaped into his arms. There was also another thing she didn't notice...*

This is all I can remember from that day. Correction, this is all the happiness I can remember from that day. My name is Ashlyn & I was that little girl. The man, he was my dear father. This flashback contributes to the already painful memories which were bursting out in the form of tears... but I wasn't crying. My eyes were bloodshot, yet my face was emotionless like a statue made by an artist. My sky blue eyes weren't a beauty at that moment. My petite figure, as people described to be 'fit', was dressed in a gothic black seamless dress that reached my knees. High leather boots with black tights clinging to my long, skinny legs. My face matched my ensemble, it had gone pale, with red eyes. My lips were parted yet no sound came out... This was me walking down the aisle... an aisle that has met with a lot of tears & sobs. I was at my father's funeral...

I looked like a perfect dark angel but instead I was on my way to place blood red roses, my father's favourite, on his coffin. I could hear my mother's sobs & my aunt trying to calm her down. That was the last time that I saw him... Or so I thought...