4: Tell Me The Truth

Song: Blue Foundation - Watch You Sleeping

___________________________________________________

Gabriel jumped into the car, slammed his door shut with a little too much force and started driving.  

I stared at him. His jaw was clenched, his features were tense, his body was sort of shaking, and his hands gripped the steering with so much strength it was unbelievable.  

Plus he was driving like a maniac.  

My hands were shaking like crazy. And I was stupidly confused. How did Gabriel know where I was? The road was empty, I didn't tell anyone about the date except for my dad and my brother but my brother didn't know where we were going. And even though my dad was protective, he wouldn't send Gabriel in to look over me...  

And what the hell happened with Tommy?  

Why did it look like he was getting strangled? Gabriel was no where near him.  

Gabriel turned at a corner onto a dirt road.  

Where were we going?  

We came into a small circled clearing when he stopped the car and jumped out abruptly. My eyes travelled to the steering wheel and they almost bugged out. His fingers had made large dent marks. How bloody hard could he have been holding on?

I got out of the car but almost dropped. My legs were jelly. He immediately came toward me and held his hands on my waist to steady me. He still looked horribly pissed when he took a couple of steps back and started walking around the clearing.  

I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself down. I was still shaking over the fact I was almost violated by a seemingly nice guy. Can't judge a book by it's cover I suppose...

Gabriel suddenly punched a tree and said, "Is that all you can think about? Do you not give a damn that you were almost forced to have sex with that... that asshole."

My eyes widened and my mouth gaped open.  

"Were you thinking about how nice of a guy he was when he was touching you?" He growled at me.  

Ouch. My eyes watered a little but I blinked them away.

I looked at the tree he punched and a nice large chunk dangling by the skin of its teeth. My God...

He started pacing again. He was breathing heavier.  

How did he know I was thinking that? That wasn't possible, it wasn't. The moon was lighting the clearing perfectly. Gabriel looked so... dream like.  Not the right time to think about that but still. 

He looked at me as he paced.

Oh, crap I forgot he can hear me- Can he really hear me? I couldn't wrap my head around it.

I tried to empty my mind.

I finally gathered enough strength and walked up to him. There was only one way to calm him down. I put my arms around his neck and leaned my forehead against his.  

"Calm down," I whispered. "Please."  

His arms encircled my waist and he shut his beautiful neon blue eyes. His body wasn't as tense anymore. He was definitely more relaxed. He sighed and his cool breath brushed against my cheeks.  

"Thank you, Gabriel." I whispered.  

His eyes opened slowly.  

And his lips pressed to mine.