Rhyse - Chapter One.

I stared at my sister in amazement. How the fuck can you just fall asleep on the floor?

"Ria your some next weirdo" I mumbled before watching the TV again. But then I had to look at her again. It weren't even her room. It was mine!

"RHYSE!" My mum shouted, I kissed my teeth and got up, making sure to stamp on Ria's face on the way out. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen, im shook of my mum.

"Yes mummy" I said on that sweet boy tip.

"Sit down" She said calmly. She pulled a chair out from the table and made me sit down. By now I was getting shook, my mum might be half white, but she gives beatings like she's full black. She threw a piece of paper in front of me. "Read the second line of this letter" I picked it up.

"Rhyse Andrews will be placed in the isolation room for the seventh time this month" I read then gulped. I handed the letter back to her.

"What did I say to you last time if you got put in isolation again?"

"That you would beat me until I was black and blue, then tie my arms around my neck" I whispered.

"Im giving you five seconds 5-" I jumped up and ran upstairs screaming, I tripped bare times as well. I got into my bedroom and dragged Ria out by her hair as she screamed then I locked my door. I was planning on staying in my room for the rest of the evening. 'Cause rah, my mum don't RAMP when it comes to beatings.

***'

I woke up the next morning for school. I rolled out of bed onto the floor and rolled into the bathroom. I had a quick shower.

"Ah! RHYSE GET OUT" My sister shouted.

"Shut up you dumb shit" I replied. I made sure I scrubbed my dick, and then I jumped out and wrapped my towel around my waist. I looked in the mirror.

- About Rhyse

Light skin - ¾ Jamaican, ¼ Italian

Very light brown eyes

Age: 15, Year 10

Tall, six pack.

Shape up

"RHYSE HURRY THE FU-"

"Ria who are you talking too?" I unlocked the door and stepped out, "Just because you're in year 11, don't mean you can talk shit to me!" I pushed her out the way and went into my bedroom and put on my uniform. I put on my black Nike jumper over my white shirt and got my black school trousers. I sprayed myself with Lynx then put on my creps, bun wearing school shoes. I got all my tings and went into the kitchen. My mum was in the kitchen (as usual).

"You hungry Rhyse"

"How did you know it was me?"

"I can smell you from over here" She said smiling and turning to me.

"Mum im sorry im bad in school"

"Its okay sweetie" We hugged and then I ate and left yard. I went to meet Chris and Ashley at the bus stop.

"Cool" I spudded them both.

"Yeah" They both said, Ashley put his headphones back in and Chris just looked around.

"Ay look here comes your wifey" Chris laughed. I looked around,

"O" I said as I clocked her walking up to us.

"Hey babes" She said, she sat down on my lap.

"Cool sexy" I kissed her lips.

"Yeah im fine, how are you?"