Preforming Chicago

**Sorry i didn't update earlier, had lots of things going on. But anyways... :D Here's the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Guess who?” Avery whispered into Rocky's ear the next afternoon. The stood at the concert venue, setting up for the show later that night.

“Sunny!” He turned around, beaming. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. “I missed you!” They pressed their lips together, holding each other close.

“Guys, it was only two weeks.” Ryland stated when he walked in on them making out.

Avery chuckled, resting her forehead on Rocky's chest. “Hey Ryry.”

The younger brother smirked. “Hi Sunny.” At the sound of the name, Ross and Rydel ran into the room.

“Sunny!” Rydel exclaimed. Avery unwrapped herself from Rocky's arm and walked over to her friends, hugging them both.

“Hey Sunny's here!” Riker smiled when he and Ratliff walked into the small venue. Avery smiled and went to hug both of her 'older brothers'.

“We should start practicing for the show.” Riker declared, walking on to the stage. The rest of the band, plus Avery, quickly followed, taking their places.

For almost two hours, the band practiced. Practiced song, practiced their entrance, practiced how they were going to introduce Avery. And through all of that practice, Avery and Rocky couldn't keep their eyes off of each other.

“Guys, tonight is seriously gonna rock!” Ratliff exclaimed excitedly. The band cheered there agreement.

“Hey Sunny, can you come here for a sec?” Rocky questioned, digging through a duffel on the ground. Everybody else cleared out of the room, heading back their hotel. “I got you something.” He said tauntingly.

“Ohh, what is it?” Avery smirked, walking over to Rocky.

Rocky stood up, his brown eyes meeting her. “You are just gonna have to open it.” He wrapped Avery's hand around a small black box. His hands lingering around hers.

Avery could barely contain her smile. She carefully opened the box and gasped. “Oh, honey, it's beautiful.” She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Rocky smiled. “I'm glad you like it.” He kissed the top of her head. “Here, let me put on you.” Avery handed him the box and turned around.

Rocky pulled the thin silver chin that held a lime green cupcake, top with a hot pink heart. His hands trembling around her neck. When he clasped the necklace, he kissed the back of her neck, making Avery giggle.

“Mmm, I missed your kisses.” Avery turned to face him. Rocky pressed his lips against her. Holding one hand on the back of her neck, the other one on her waist. Avery ran her fingers through his hair. Their bodies were pressed together, wanting to hold each other close.

~~~~

Crown screaming, hearts pounding. The R5 gang standing backstage, huddled together.

“READY, SET, ROCK!!” They all chanted at the top of their lungs. The band ran onto the stage, and the crowd went wild.

Avery couldn't help but smile as she watched R5 rock out, having the time of their lives. Occasionally, Rocky would glance towards her and give her a wink.

“I hope you guys don't mind if we change things up a bit.” Riker said into the mic after singing one of their favorite songs. Rydel grabbed her microphone from her stand and walked towards the front of the stage. The crowd started chanting her name.

Rydel beamed, glancing back towards Avery with a knowing smile. “Hey good girl, with your head in the clouds.” She held the microphone up to her lips and sang a familiar song.

When the second verse came around, Avery walked out on to the stage singing. “Hey good girl, with a heart of gold.” At first, the crown was confused, but soon they were chanting her name too, singing along the two girls.

“Hey Avery. What are you doing here?” Ross questioned playfully into the microphone.

She smiled. “Well, I thought I could come hang out with you guys, maybe do some singing.” She looked at the crowd. “You know, if it's okay with them.” They yelled for her.

“I think that's a good idea.” Rocky beamed, winking at Avery.

“Well, let's get this show on the road!” Avery yelled into the mic. Ratliff started off the next song, pounding on the drums.

Avery sang two more songs with them. One song was a duet with Ross, a song from Austin and Ally. The second song was a popular song that was playing on the radio every fifteen minutes.

“Um, we are going to slow things down a little bit.” Rocky said into his mic after the second song. “This next song I wrote for this girl I really like.” He said, glancing towards Avery, causing her to blush as she walked off the stage. Ross started to strum on the acoustic guitar.

“Your eyes light up the sky, I know you won’t fade away, I know this couldn’t fade. See I got to tell you girl, There’s nothing quite like you, I love the things you do.” Rocky started to sing, staring at Avery as she faded into the crowd.

~~~

After a couple more songs, the band was officially done with the tour! They walked off stage, sweat dripping down their faces, beaming smiles. Avery was eagerly waiting for them backstage.

“You guys were amazing out there!” She exclaimed, her smile was so bright.

Rocky kissed the top of her head. “I know we were.” He smirked smugly. Avery elbowed him in the stomach.

“You were great too.” Ratliff beamed, hugging his friend.

“We should probably head over to the Meet & Great.” Rydel stated, starting to walk away. The rest of the group followed his lead, making their way over to table with the R5 banner hanging over it.

“You going to stay?” Riker questioned Avery, taking his seat between Ross and Ratliff.

She shook her head. “No, I'm actually gonna meet up with my family.” Avery beamed. “From what Liam was telling me, they liked the show.”

Rydel's face lite up, she sat a little higher. “Liam's here?”

“Your family's here?” Rocky voice was an octave higher than usual, his face obviously showing how nervous he was. Avery chuckled.

“Don't worry Rock. They'll love you.” Avery promised her boyfriend, giving him a peck on the check. “Text me when you guys are done. Than we can something to eat afterwards.” They nodded and Avery walked away.

“Dude, are you seriously nervous to meet them?” Ross questioned, rubbing it in his brother's face.

“Her dad is frinken 6'4” and a marine!” Rocky nearly shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think?

Five comments for the next chapter.

Hope you guys like it!