Ch.11

☆LaQuinta A.K.A Quinta☆

Today Nayla and I going to do a little bit of shopping maybe get our nails done, who knows. I got up to shower. I needed it after Pookie put it down last night.

After my shower I walked back in the room to see Pookie watching TV.

"Morning baby." She said. I have him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning." I said walking in the closet.

"Where you going?"

"Nayla and I going to get something for the kids then get our nails down. We might stop and get something to eat on the way back." I said pulling my pants up.

"I thought we were going to spend the day together."

"We are when I come back plus Ant gone be here with you." I said.

"Just bring me something to eat back." He said. I nodded grabbing my stuff.

I got in Nayla car. "Hey girl."

"Hey." She said laughing.

"Why you laughing?"

"Cause last night Anthony took me out since we haven't had the time lately." I nodded.

"So we went to Antonio's and we order and our food came. I ordered pasta and he order meatballs. So as soon as he was about to swallowing his food I was like you like them balls I see. He started choking." I laughed. We were pulling up to the mall.

"Why you did him like that?" I asked getting out the car.

"I just wanted to fuck with him." She said. I shook my head.

"So I know something happened."

"Yeah so I kept eggin him on about eating meatballs lol. So his slick ass gone throw his spoon on the floor by his feet talking bout oops let me get that." I was ctfu as we walked into Children's Place.

"This motherfucker goes under the table and starts giving me head right when the waiter comes and asks if I'm alright. I was stuttering and shit. I tried to push his ass away, but that didn't work. After it was over motherfucker come from under the table eating like he didn't do shit." She said. I was in tears listening to this shit bruh. She mugged me.

"It's not funny."

"Yes it is. That's what your ass get for doing him like that." We laughed and continued shopping.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

We finally made it back to my house. Some unfamiliar car was in my driveway.

"Who's that?" Nayla asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. Look like a hoe car." I said. We walked up to the door. I opened it to hear laughing coming from the living room. I looked at Nayla she shrugged. We walk in to see two chicks hehe'n it up with Pookie and Ant. Ant didn't look to comfortable.

Pookie on the other hand was smiling in the bitch face and chumping it up. They didn't hear us come in. One of them looked up at us and got their attention.

We stood their waiting for an explanation. I looked over at Nayla she not at all fazed by this but who these hoes?

"B-baby?" He asked like he didn't know who I was.

"Nah bitch it's O-Obama." I said sarcastically. He cleared his throat.

"Bae this is my sister from my dad side I found out she worked for us so I invited her over so y'all could meet and this is her friend...."