Ch.9

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

I decided to take them over my mama house. But first I cooked them some breakfast and went to my house to get showered and changed.

When I made it back to Nayla house to hear crying. Why Kamiah crying?

"What's going on?"

"She thought you left us." Nayla whispered. I sighed. I picked her up.

"Princess what's wrong?"

"I thought you left us again. I don't want you to leave us." She cried. I wiped her tears.

"Baby girl I went to go get changed. Daddy not going anywhere. I'm here to stay." She smiled up at me.

"R-really?" She sniffed

"Yes." Her eyes lit up.

"Now I need y'all to get dressed because your going to meet some people." I said. The kids jumped up running to get their shoes.

"Who we going to meet?" Nayla asked. I didn't even look at what she had on. She had on some bleached skinny jeans that hugged her thick thighs and hips just right. A white spaghetti strapped shirt that didn't do her titties no type of justice. It was tucked in so you could see her belt. A blue and white Free Bandz Varsity jacket and she had a pair of blue and white 13's laced on her feet.

"My mama."

"Oh..."

"It'll be fine you have nothing to worry about." She nodded. I just hope my mama don't say nothing mean cause all hell gone break loose.

The kids finally came down the stairs. For three year olds they sure know how to dress. Anthony had on some True Religion jeans, a Polo shirt, and some 13's. Kamiah had on some Jean shorts, a Like A Boss shirt, and some 13's on her feet too. I had on some True Religion jeans, a Last Kings shirt, Last Kings snapback, with some 13's on my feet. Well damn.

"Y'all ready?"

"Yes!"

"Let's go." I put Miah in the car while Nayla put Jr in. The ride to my mama house was filled with the kids talking to each other. I like their brother and sister bond. I grabbed a hold of Nayla hand as I drove.

We pulled up to my mama house and it was a few cars here, but not to much. I told her I got a surprise for her and to invite my grandma and some of my uncles and aunts. I know they'll love her. I even invited Mess and Quinta too.

I walked in holding Nayla hand and carrying Miah while Nayla held Jr hand.

"My baby-" My mana stopped talking and looked at me then the kids then Nayla then back to me then the kids and started crying.

"M-momma!" She yelled. I hear my grandma voice.

"What chyl?" She said with an attitude. She pointed at us. My grandma looked at us and smiled.

"Well who is the beautiful girl and these two beautiful kids?"

"This is my girlfriend Nayla and our kids Kamiah, or Miah and Anthony Jr, or Jr." I said proudly. They hugged us. Next thing I know the kids being taken away from us. We were left there standing like 'Whaaaaa'

"That went well." Nayla said giggling.

"I know." I chuckled pulling her into the room where everyone was.

"Look who it is-Never mind you boy. Who is this sexy goddess?" My uncle Mac asked. They don't call him Mac for no reason.

"The only sexy goddess you bout to know is Jesus if you don't leave her alone." My Aunt May said to him. They been together forever. But I know my uncle a player at heart.