Ch.8

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

"I had your kids." Quinta and Mess had left ten minutes ago to give us some privacy. He didn't say anything. He didn't move. His eyes held no emotion. I guess he mad or something. I stood up to get off him, but he pulled me back down on his lap making me straddle him.

"When you say kids...." He trailed off.

"Twins....I had twins, a boy and a girl." I said. Next thing I know a tear slid down his face.

"Were you ever going to tell me?" He whispered.

"Yes I was...I was scared that you wouldn't want them and you would leave." I said putting my head down. He lift my head up.

"I wouldn't leave you baby. I've waited all these years to make you mine and there's no going back." He said then he kissed me. I half smiled.

"Where are our kids?" The way he said our made my heart beat faster. I never knew this day would come.

"Upstairs."

"Are they sleep?" I shook my head.

"No."

"Show me." He whispered with his lips close to mine. I got up and pulled him upstairs. I walked him to Kamiah room door. You could hear them laughing. I smiled hearing that. We stood there.

"What are their names?"

"Kamiah Ashanti Williams and Anthony Williams Jr." I said. He half smiled at me. I wonder what he's thinking.

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

If I would've knew this before I left to go to military school I would've stayed. I always dreamed of Nayla having my kids, but when we were older. Finding out I have two kids and missed three years of their life hurt like a bitch.

Nayla pushed the door open. Their heads snapped in our direction.

"Momm-DADDY!" They screamed in confusion. I was shocked they knew me. Does that mean she talked about me to them a lot? Will they hate me for leaving? Will I be a good father to my kids? I nodded.

They ran to me hugging my legs. I couldn't help but smile. I picked them both up.

"Hey." I said hugging them tight.

"Daddy you squishing us." My daughter giggled. Daughter? It feel so foreign. I let them go laughing. I didn't even notice Nayla had walked away until I had put the kids to bed. I went to find her room.

Once I did it was empty. The bathroom light was on and the shower was running. I stripped and got in the shower with her. I wrapped my arms around her. She turned to face me. I looked at her lips then back to her eyes and back to her lips.

I looked over her body and pinned her to the shower walls kissing and sucking on her weak spot.

"A-anthonyyyy." She moaned. The way she moaned my name made me harder. I didn't have time for the foreplay. I picked her up sitting her right on my manhood.

We both moaned. She was tight asf. She wrapped her legs around me tighter as I plunged in and out of her relentlessly.

"Ahhhhh.....baaaaabbbbyyyy don't stoppp...." She moaned in my ear. I placed my hand on the wall pounding into her. I was biting on her neck.

"Who you belong to?" I grunted feeling her walls tighten around me. She just moaned so I grabbed her waist moving her up and down on me hard and fast. I smacked her ass.

"Who you belong to?" I demanded hitting her gspot head on.

"Y-Youuuu Anthony only you daddyyyy."

"That's what I like to hear." I said then started going faster.

After our little shower scene. I cut off the water. I dried both of us off. Can y'all please tell me why she sleep naked?

"You gone be the death of me." I groaned getting in bed. She laughed.

"Whatever."

"Girl don't play.... but in a serious note tell me about our kids." She nodded turning over to face me.

"What you want to know?"

"Everything.... They told me some things that I didn't like to hear Nayla, but I want to hear it from you." She nodded sitting up. What the kids told me made me feel some type of way. I was glad they were sleep.

"Okay....Miah is a mess for one. She loves her brother to death. They do everything together. She smart as hell too. She loves chicken nuggets. Girl make me so crazy always asking for them." I laughed.

"She like school, singing and dancing, shopping, and her barbie dolls. Anthony Jr like action movies, pizza, fries, mostly junk. He smart, but lazy sometimes. They both love you. When you were gone I made sure to tell them about you and that one day they would be able to meet you." At least she didn't talk down about a nigga or continue to hide them from me.

"Now to the real story. The night we had sex I found out I was pregnant a little down the road. I was scared, alone, and didn't have no help. Mess had got arrested and did a two year bid up North so there was no way I could contact you. Quinta wasn't here because she left to go to college I couldn't stop her from her dreams so I told her to go. I worked two jobs and got through school with two kids. I asked God to bring you back to me every day. My kids needed a father and I needed help. By the way I meant to thank you for the 50 thousand you left me. So thank you. Anyway while I was in school I had met this nice old lady that helped me out with the kids when I had school or had to stay at work to make extra money. One of the customers that always came to my job started stalking me. It got to the point where he was showing up everywhere. He even scared the kids." That pissed me off right there. This nigga tried to harm what's mine and I'm not having it.

"I had the kids stay at Ms.Jones for a while because I didn't want them in harms way. Some days passed and he stopped coming by or whatever. So I'm thinking I'm safe, but a few months passed and he attacked me." TF?! I need to calm down before I scare her or wake my kids.

"A police office witnessed what happened and arrested him. I thank God he didn't get a chance to rape me. I filed a restraining order on him just in case he got out. They gave him five years with no bail. After that things went back to normal. I finished school and started my own business." I nodded. But I want to this fuck nigga dead.

"You don't have to ever worry about me leaving you ever again." I kissed her forehead.

"Promise?"

"Promise." She laid down on my chest and went to sleep. I need to get rid of this nigga cause who knows what he might be planning. I'm still stuck on the fact I have two kids and the woman I loved. Wait till mama hear about this.