Hello Mr. Player Ch.19

I'm happy that I got the amount of votes I wanted so it will be the same amount again. 100 VOTES AND 50 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!

<3Krislynn.

Xx

Chapter 19=D

"I'll take it easy on you only because you're new" Ian said handing me the ps3 controller and pressing start.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked dumbly looking down at his screen watching as he ran across somewhere. I moved the control stick forward running out of the building, and looking around. "HEY I SEE YOU!!!" I squealed "Which button is wave on this!?" I quickly pressed all the buttons jumping when my gun fired, and his head exploded.

"Hey! I killed you! Look it's raining YOU!" I giggled turning my head towards Ian and giving him a big smile, which he returned with a glare.

"You just killed me!" he shrieked shooting daggers at me from his eyes.

"Isn't that the point of this game?" I asked confused and he sighed throwing his controller down on the bed.

"Let me rephrase" he breathed out trying to calm himself. "YOU. Just killed. ME! The level 56 gamer!"

Looking back at the screen I glanced at his running back into the building I was in before. Smirking I pressed a button again killing him. "And I just did again!" I sang.

"That doesn't count! I wasn't- I didn't- I don't have my controller in my hands!" he fumbled grabbing the controller and I chuckled running out of the building.

"Oh shut up you big babyyy and just play the GAME!!!" I reverberated, smirking slightly when his eyebrows pushed together and he tried to concentrate.

He ran towards me and I squealed running into a big building and darting up the stairs. "Where are you!?" he hissed, and I stayed silent running into a different room on the second floor. I glanced at his screen watching as he reached the top of the stairs and I jumped out the window.

"GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!!!" Ian hollered and I chuckled watching as he jumped out the window. I aimed my gun and pressed 'X' watching as he died mid air, blood squirting.

"HA!!" I said standing up and doing a happy dance when 'YOU LOSE!' appeared on his screen and mine read 'YOU WIN!' I chuckled reaching forward and patting him on the shoulder. "I WIN!"

"DO NOT!" he screamed denial clear in his voice.

"Ya I do!!" I exclaimed "See look it Says I WIN!" I began to dance again jumping up and down the wireless controller in my hand.

"You did Not WIN!" he screeched, and I laughed sticking my tongue out putting my hands up in the air giving a victory dance.

"What's going on?"

I turned my head my eyes landing on Kaden, and I slowly stopped dancing. He was looking back and forth between Ian and me with an expression I had never seen before laced across his face.

I turned facing him fully and uncomfortably forced a laugh trying to ease the tension. "I won" I raised the Ps3 controller watching as he examined it. Slowly I placed it on the bed biting my lip.

"Oh." Was all he said before striding forward and grabbing my arm. "Come on lets go" Confused I followed him slowly out the door before looking back at Ian mouthing 'sorry'.

"Owe Kaden! Stop being so rough!" I complained and stumbled when he yanked making me move faster. "What's wrong?!" I asked wincing when his grip tightened on my arm. "KADEN!" I shouted trying to wiggle my arm out of his grip.

He pulled me roughly down the stairs with him, and strode over to the couch plopping down on it. He tugged me down onto the couch next to him and turned on the TV. I could feel his heart pounding in his wrist, and I glanced at him worriedly.

"What is wrong Kaden Iron" I hissed angrily grabbing his chin in my hand and turning him towards me. "What happened?" I separated each word and stared into his eyes seriously before adding.

"Nothing" he managed to whisper, and I glared at him before letting go of his chin. Glaring at the floor I muttered "fine then don't tell me" and crossed my arms.

I could see Kaden staring at me out of the corner of my eye, and I looked up to the TV ignoring him. "Kaylee" he murmured, and I continued to stare at the TV screen. "Kaylee don't be mad at me" he pleaded reaching forward and grabbing my hand softly in his.

"Why are you so upset?!" I whispered gazing into his teary eyed baby blues. A weird expression crossed his face again and he slowly leaned in kissing me. My lips slowly moved with his and I hesitantly pulled back kissing his cheek. "Tell me. What did Elric want?"

As soon as I mentioned Elric's name, he stiffened and he bit his lower lip. "Nothing. He just wanted to welcome me back home... and..." he paused looking for the right words. "Share some old memories"

I don't know why I was so confused, and worried about how Kaden was acting but I was. What EXACTLY happened when he spoke to him? And why does it seem like he doesn't want to talk about it? I shook off the weird feeling and forced a smile at him before grabbing his hand.

"I love you Kaden. And you know you can tell me anything right?" I questioned him and a smile broke across his face before he brushed a lock of hair out of my face.

"Yes Em- Kaylee" he whispered leaning forward and kissing me softly.

My stomach churned when as he stuttered and tried to cover up his mistake. Whose name was he about to say?

Is there someone else?

WOW!!

Intense huh!?

haha [=

who is EMILY?

what is her relation To kaden?

100 VOTES AND 50 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Note: i don't know why this only came out to be 2 pages. it was like 7 on my microsoft word. Sorry ):

KRISLYNN