Chapter 25- 'It was like we were possessed...By two really horny ghosts.'

Start from the beginning

He pulled back slightly and groaned, breathing heavily as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Jesus, if that's what it's like confronting your problems I'm definitely opening up more often." His voice was husky, breathless.

"Shut up." I covered his mouth with mine once more, needing to taste him again.

Apparently, I was possessed.

It was even more aggressive this time as he didn't waste any time responding. I pressed my body against his, and I heard him groan at the back of his throat. Without ever breaking contact he stood up, my legs wrapping around his hips instantly. Both his hands were on my ass, holding me up. My arms were still locked around his neck, and the only breath brakes I took were probably less than a second long.

I recall him slamming me down on the counter by the sink, knocking every deodorant, soap and even the vodka bottle fell into the sink and smashed. Everything else went on the floor.

Neither of us cared enough to even stop for air.

His hands wrapped around the sides of my bare thighs and he pulled my body closer against his. The position we were in made it very easy for me to feel just how aroused he was, which to be honest ladies and gentlemen, was not helping the whole 'I'm a woman possessed thing' right now because all I wanted to do was take those swimming trunks off.

I let out an unstoppable moan as I felt his hips thrust forward slightly into me. I felt him smirk against my mouth as he heard this, and he did it again, this time a little harder. I dug my nails into his shoulders and this time it was him moaning as I did.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of Sister Sledge blasting out of my phone which I was currently sitting on as it was in my back pocket.

"We are family, I got all my sisters with me..." as the ringtone went on, I knew straight away who it was as it was a personalised ringtone.

It was like having a bucket of cold water thrown over you.

Drake barely heard the phone as he continued to kiss me, but I suddenly pulled away from him, and I did the only thing I thought of as I suddenly realised what I was doing.

I pushed him away from me with my legs with so much force he stumbled back, falling ass first into the bathtub. On his way down he grabbed the shower curtain to save himself, which ended up ripping off the hooks and covering the majority of him as he lay in the bath, his legs hanging over the edge.

The phone stopped ringing.

In any other normal circumstance, I would laugh at what just happened because the sight of him falling in that tub was probably one of the funniest sights I've seen in my short life. But right now, I was currently shocked at what we had just done.

He pulled the shower curtain off his face, looking at me with a furious expression.

"What in the mother of fuck is wrong with you?" he yelled at me.

I could barely speak as what just happened flashed through my mind. How could we have done that? How could me and Drake have done that?

"Does your ringtone automatically send your vagina signals to seal up and wrap itself in a chastity belt?!" he is still yelling, not quite processing why I did kick him away with such force. "Why the hell is that song your ringtone?!"

I didn't reply straight away as I was still shocked at myself. I looked at Drake, his brows raised telling me to hurry up and explain what the hell just happened.

"That's Nate's ringtone." I simply replied, and in his eyes I could finally see he got it.

His eyes widened and his mouth fell open slightly as he too realised what we have just done.