Author's Note

Hey to all the wattpadian readers out there!

Yeah ... After 2 years of waiting, this baby of mine will be out and published end of December 2014 or beginning of January 2015. It was an endless work with this one, you have no idea how many times I scratched and threw away papers just editing and re-writing this. I hope it's worth it and I hope you all will love it. Before taking it down, I will leave it for 2 weeks and be warned not all the chapters will be put up and edited as the final version. 

This story is now called Sacrificial Love: The Beginning. Why? Because This story is a trilogy and I hope, it will be successful along the way and there's no joyous feeling than my readers being touched to the heart by my stories <3 

After Sacrificial Love: The Beginning, there will be Sacrificial Love: The Dark Era and finally Sacrificial Love: A Thousand Years. So yes, I don't know when those two will be out because I am still working on it. So sorry it took me so long because like some of you know, my life is busy. What with having a son to take care of and working most of the time, I barely have time to sit in front of the computer and focus on my writing. But yeah, that's it from me. Click next to start reading the story and stop listening to me blabbering. LOL. Happy reading everyone!

"Have the courage, the faith to believe, love conquers all. Nothing is more powerful than the love you are willing to sacrifice." ----- Elizabeth Maria