Emo Love Story

A/N Hey everyone I hope you like my story, it my first story :)

So I'm kinda nervous so if I do something wrong please comment :) And if I can I'll try to fix it.

CHAPTER 1

Ravens P.V.O

"Emo"

"Freak"

"Cutter"

"Faggot"

All those words rang trough my head giving me a horrible headache as I walked home from school or should I say a hell hole.

"I'm Raven a 15 year old who gets picked on for being different, I have jet black hair with a side bang covering my eye, my eyes are blueish grey... " As I walked home, another type of hell. I took out my iPod and shuffled my songs. The first song that came on was " I Lost It All" by Black Veil Brides. Although it wasn't my favorite song I listened to it anyway. As I stepped in to my house the first thing I saw was my drunk mother sitting on the sofa waiting for me.

Giving me an awful death glare, and I knew I was in really big trouble.

" Oh, god *sigh*... here we go" I said.?

" Where have you been?" She said in a scary tone as she got up from the sofa and kicked me and gave me a hard punch in the face. I had all blood and bruises on my face but it happens all the time so I'm use to it but it still hurt a lot.

Then she said in a calm but scary tone " You know what to do!!!" which meant make dinner, clean and do the laundry. I gave a little nod and started working, I started to cook dinner, I made a big juicy steak because that's what my mom liked. While it was cooking I went to lay the table and I put some bread, napkins, and vodka for my mom and one plate (Your wondering why only one plate well, my mom wont let me eat with her so I eat some leftovers or just don't eat anything)

I went and got the steak out and put it nicely on the plate with some vegetables and put it on the table." There done, I hope she likes it, I really don't want another kick, *sigh*..." I said to myself.

I called out to my mom that dinner was ready, she came in and sat down but before she started eating she said "Scram, get lost" so I just went to get started on the cleaning. After I finished everything my mom was gone so I started to clean the plates in the kitchen.

When I was done in the kitchen I was feeling very tired but I couldn't sleep because I had lots of homework and a pop quiz tomorrow "UGHHH!!!!" I went and got some coffee I don't like coffee at all but it was the only way for me to stay awake. I drank the coffee, did all my homework and studied as much as I possibly could.

"I hope I can at least pass this exam, i"m beat, i'm going to bed" . I said to myself as I walked my way up the stairs. I gave a big yawn and went to bed and got some sleep, it was 5 in the morning.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ears, I turned it off, it was 7 in the morning " God, I only slept for 2 hours, I'm sooo tired and today the quiz.. Come on Raven keep it together you can do this!!! I have to hurry up!" I said to myself as I slapped myself to stay awake

I got out of bed, putt on my usual clothes black skinny jeans, a BVB tank top, wrist bands and my black Doc Martins. I went to the toilet and brushed my jet black hair, straightened my fringe and put on my usual makeup, black eyeliner, with smokey eyes and all that, you get the idea,"

I'm ready, oh God only 15 mins to school, better hurry up otherwise I'm gonna be late" I said as I grabbed my school bag and headed outside. I putt on my iPod and started listening to Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides, I'm a HUGE FAN!!!! "God, I love this song, but....*sigh* I really hate school I don't wanna go, with all those people making fun of me." But I knew I had to go to school, study hard and go to university that was my dream.

CHAPTER 2

As I got nearer to the school gates I was greeted the usual way I get greeted every morning.

"Hey emo, made any cuts recently"....

You get the idea....

So as usual I tried my very best to ignore them and got to class for first period that's when I had my test "god I'm so nervous I hope do well.. OK here we go" I said as I walked in class and sat at my usual seat which was at the back of the class trying to not get any attencion whatsoever...

As I sat down the teacher started to give us our tests it was a calculus test.

I'm not very good with it but I'll try my best.. Here we go..

When the test was over I thought I did pretty well so I wasn't worried. I walked to my locker to get some books out, just then the 'populars' came my way it was the head cheerleader Kristi with her little squad of followers I knew what was coming so I just walked away from them as fast as I could but Kristi caught hold of my wrist forcefully and pulled me so I turned around and she let go my hand..

" What do you want" I hissed loud enough for her to hear me.

"We just wanted to know how to cut it's just that your so good at it we thought that we'd ask you" Kristi said as as she and her little squad laughed and laughed.

Then she said "Oh, you don't know, well tell you what since you do it everyday why not you cut today extra time and tell me tomorrow I'm sure you'll figure it out soon" She said sarcastically while laughing...

As she turned to walk away...

"RIGHT THAT IS IT KRISTI I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU" I yelled without even realizing what I just did..

Everyone turned around and faced us.

"Ooooh, the little emo is getting angry" Kristi said while everyone laughed.

"I'm serious Kristi I had enough of you just leave me alone" I said almost screaming.

"Oh, I won't need to everyone already did your an ugly stupid emo just crawl into a hole and cut yourself until you die, bitch."

Said Kristi while everyone laughed and ooooed as I heard that I was so sad that I was in the verge of tears but I was overflowing with anger so I said

"That's enough" As loud as I could and I couldn't hold back anymore I charged at her and gave a punch wright on the nose it was so hard that her nose was bleeding...

CHAPTER 3

I can't believe I just punched Kristi on the nose.... Just as I thought that I noticed that the principal was there watching every move oh god I'm toast. And then he said in a very scary tone " Raven and Kristi in my office NOW"

"But sir I didn't do anything you should jus-" Kristi was saying something but the principal cut her off.

"I said NOW" The principal growled so we decided not to push our luck and go to the office. When we got there we sat down and began the conversation......

"I'm gonna make this short girls I need no explanation I already know everything"

Said the principal so I decided to apologize.

"Sir, I'm really sorry the truth is that even I don't know what got over me I guess I just got really angry this time and I couldn't help it, I apologize again and I'm ready to take any punishment you have in mind for me" I said proudly but that slut of a Kira had to ruin everything so she barged in and said " That's a total lie sir she's just saying that because she wants you to let her go easy without punishment "

"That's enough Kristi, now I will deal with this right now, Raven you have detention and I'll talk to you about this later, and you Kristi what you done is absolutely horrible and despicable you have a week suspension, now who shall I call to pick you up? said the head I can't believe it why was Kristi in more trouble than me I just have detention, oh well I guess I'll find out soon and then Kristi stormed out of the office and slammed the door shut, I'm guessing she went home and the head said " Go on Raven back to class for you well have a talk later" He saw my worried look so he got up and put his arm around me and said "Don't worry I'm not blaming you, those girls torment you every day, but still I wasn't expecting a punch you must have gotten really angry," so I went back to class.