May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                        May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep:

"What the hell?" I trailed off, completely shocked. I mean I was already hanging out with band members.. But god damn, it's raining rockstars. Okay that was corny. But when I saw THE Ronnie Radke walking towards us, laughing his ass off, next to Jaime, I did not trust my eyesight no more. Jaime was stuffing his face with the hamburger he had on the plate, while Ronnie kept patting him on his back.

I chuckled, "What the hell..?"

Vic laughed, "Well, that's Ronnie for you..."

Then they approached.

"Hey guys, I just found Jaime stuffing his face on a burger. That was fun." Ronnie chuckles, only for Jaime give a smile for everyone to laugh. Suddenly, Ronnie's eyes found mine. 

He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to one side, "Oh, hi there. I'm Ronnie."

I cleared my throat and nodded, "Hi Ronnie, I'm Bella." I stood up and offered my hand. He gladly took it and we shook hands, then let go. "Nice to meet you, Bella." He replied, smiling. I smiled, "Nice to meet you too." I replied, quite a bit shyly. I mean come on, I already shook many band member's hand, that I did not feel like wanting to wash that hand no more. It was absolutely ridiculous. 

Ronnie looked at Vic and chuckled, "She's your girlfriend?" He asked, smirking a bit. 

My eyes widened a little, surprised from his question—but sounded more as a statement—My cheeks flushed, that I believe I was already a tomato in the supermarket. Vic, however, laughed but choked a little and answered, "Um, no Ronnie. We, um... Bumped into her actually. She's a fan." He explained to Ronnie, who nodded understanding.

"She couldn't see our performances, so we just decided for her to hang out with us for a while." Kellin added, smiling.

Ronnie then nodded, "Ohhh, okay. My bad dude," He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. But that's when I noticed Jaime had a little ketchup mustache. Aww! He looks like a little boy! Okay, I sounded like his own mother.

"Jaime, you, um, got..." I pointed at my upper lip and soon he knew what I meant.

"Oh, foolish me." He gulped and took a napkin, and wiped the ketchup from his upper lip. I laughed and put my hands in my pants pockets. Tony chuckled, "Are you still hungry?" He asked Jaime. But he flushed a little, and aww, how adorable did he look.

"Just some fries...be back." He then ran back. Total fatass.

Ronnie chuckled, "Wow, what a fatass."

"Hey Ronnie! Tour manager needs ya!" 

We turned our heads and saw Ryan Seaman, drummer of Falling In Reverse approach us. In case if you didn't know, Ronnie Radke was head leader of Falling In Reverse... As in lead singer. "Oh, hey guys." Ryan greeted, waving a bit, smiling.

"Hey," We all replied back.

Ronnie nods and looks at all of us, "Well, see you guys later!"  Then he looks at me, "Nice to have met you, Bella."  I smiled and waved at him, and I could not help but feel happy, I just met Ronnie Radke, from another band I love! I felt like I was in heaven. "Nice to have met you too." I replied, grinning.

He smiled and waved at all of us and left with Ryan.

Then all the attention was to me, damn you spotlight.

"So, your name's Bella?" Mike asked, starting a conversation.

I nodded, "Yeah, yeah, actually Isabella, but they call me Bella." 

"Sounds a little Latina type-ish." Tony said, chuckling.

I smiled, "Yeah I believe so—But I'm not.. spanish." I chuckle, placing my hand on my shoulder.

"Oh," Mike said, and nodded understanding. I nod, "Yeah, I'm actually from Hollywood." I reply.

Vic raised an eyebrow, "You are?"

"From LA?" Tony asked. Oh, damn, forgot to add. I shook my head and laughed, "No, No, Hollywood, Florida. Sorry."

"Ohhh," Mike said in realization, "Nice!"

 I nod, "Yeah."

"That's cool." Tony said. 

"Yeah, and she's 21 years old," Kellin said, and I smiled and chuckled.

"You look younger," Mike said, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion and shock.

 "Who looks young?" Jaime asked, as he approached with plate in hands.

"Bella," Mike said pointing at me, and Jaime looked at me and gave me a toothy smile and nodded. 

Oh, I almost forgot... "Oh guys, I just wanted to say, Thanks for um, saving my life out there. I really appreciate it.. If you guys haven't come in time to save me... I would've been...." I trailed off. Realizing I was going to be nearly raped, my virginity would've been given away to a drunk bastard. Yes I was a virgin... And if these guy's weren't there, wouldn't have found me, my life would've been torn apart from me. And I would be suffering in the cold pavement. These guys were amazing, and giving me this moment of my lifeBeing with them, the people who inspire me to keep living my dream, it's a wonderful feeling actually.

Jaime looked at them, "Wait, what happened?" He asked suddenly alert. Vic sighed, "The way we found her wasn't a pleasant way to—She was about to getting manhandled by a drunk..." 

Jaime's eyes widened then he started to stutter, "I'm so sorry..." 

Kellin sighed, "But gladly we came on time." 

Tony smiled, "We knew we had to save you—Those drunks were a bunch of pedophiles."

"Yeah," Kellin said with a grimace, at the thought of it, it was truly disgusting.

Vic nodded and looked at me with a sympathetic smile.

"Don't thank us Bells," Mike replied, his eyes showing warmth. I looked at him, a bit.. Surprised. I could not help but smile at their inviting hugs. Soon I was crowded by a bunch of tall men, and without knowing I was being embraced by my idols.