Gothic Love (Grilo Fanfiction)

A/N: This is the first story I have ever made and I finally feel like putting some of my stuff on here but I will do it slowly. And I felt this would maybe be more of a PG-13 rateing than anything else.  

One dark night Graverobber was walking home and seen this pretty girl just looking outside. "Oh I want to go outside outside." she said. He had seen that she was lonely, as soon as she looked down she seen that he was looking. The girl ran inside thinking he was a pervert. "Just cause my dress is short doesn't mean people can go looking at Me." she said. The next day he came back and seen through her window that she and her father were fighting. As soon as he left she pulled out a razor and made a cut in her thigh. Graverobber never thought he could love someone he just met. This went on for two weeks and seen that she's starting to look forward to him coming. One day he threw a note at her that said "why don't you come out of the house?" She simply wrote I have a blood disease. They were starting to fall in love. He was seeing that at the end of the notes she was putting heart Shi. Then one day he asked for her real name, she said Shilo. He said people call him Rob. One day he seen how many scars she had on her thigh and she kept getting more each time he seen her. Soon Graverobber was going to tell Shilo how much he loved her. As soon as he was about to throw the note at her Amber Sweet got all on him. Shilo ran inside crying. When Amber left he seen Shilo cutting herself. He didn't want to cause her anymore pain put the note in his pocket. He climbed up to her window and said I love you. "What about her!?" Shilo said. She's just a zydrate addict nothing more and I hate her. I was about to throw this note to you before she came." he said. Shilo opened the note and started to cry. "Why are you crying?" he said. "Because I love you to!" Shilo said. Graverobber took her to get her scars cleaned up. He laid her down on her bed and said "Whenever you feel like you need to cut put this zydrate gun to where ever you want it and pull the trigger." He did it for her and then she felt fine and laid there with him till the zydrate wore off.