Omega (18+ ONLY): DISCLAIMER/SNEAK PEEK

© 2014 Daisy (xDaisyQueenx) Omega (18+ ONLY)

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical without express permission from the author. All rights for the book cover image go to the rightful owner.

SNEAK PEEK:

Her eyes searched wildly for the woodsy-musky scent that filled her nostrils. The smell was mouthwatering and she couldn't help but to groan at the scent. She felt a presence behind her and the scent became stronger.

This is it Adrienne! You can do it! She thought to herself.

"Mate?" A timid voice asked and she turned around only to face Connor Philips, the pack omega and her long-term crush. A blush settled on Connor's cheeks and she nodded, giggling at his shyness.

"So cute." She whispered caressing his reddened cheeks. Connor took his in mate, she wasn't the skinniest, but she wasn't fat either.

His lips quirked up slightly at the sight of her body.

"So . . . " The word he wanted to say came to his mind, he tasted the word on his tongue and he, suddenly abandoning his shy façade, leaned in licking the shell of her ear and whispering the word he wanted her and only her to hear. ". . . curvy."

DESCRIPTION:

Adrienne Winters is what you call "curvy" or "thick". After years of being alone, she finds her mate some place she never ever expected to find him--the club.

Connor Philips is what you would call "awkward" and "adorable" or "awkwardly adorable". After years of being teased he finally finds his mate--in the club of all places.

But, *singsong voice* little Connor has a secret! A very sexy secret. ;)

What if Adrienne finds out his 'little' secret?

✅✅✅✔✔✔⭐

Hey people and Welcome to the Omega Club! To join the Omega club you must vote on the next upcoming chapter and this one!

Comment if you like this and if it needs some work and if you think I should continue this!

Thanks reading or voting or commenting and please read on!

xDaisyQueenx ❄❤✊