What Did I Just Do

Prince’s POV

I Walked To The Corner Of The Studio And Bent Over To Grab My Phone When Something Yanked My Arm Pretty Damn Hard.

Me: Aye Man What’s Your Deal?

Prisca: You.

Me: Huh?

Prisca: Listen Here You Absolute Idiot By The End Of Tonight You Will Like Me And You WILL Ask Me You. You Got That?

Me: Uh I Don’t Think So *I Rolled My Eyes*

The Out Of No Where She Slaps Me Right On My Left Cheek... It Started Stingy Like Crazy...I Held My Cheek But Didn’t Say A Word... I Looked Up At Her And I Could See Her Smirking. So I Lost Control Of Myself I Grabbed Her By Her Arms Tightly And Pushed Her Aggressively Against The Mirror... She Screamed In Agonising Pain But I Didn’t Care I Picked Up My Phone And Walked Out I Took A Second Glance And Saw Her Getting Up And Giving Me The Death Glare. I Stuck My Middle Finger Up At Her And Continued My Way Down To The Kitchen.

When I Finally Got To The Kitchen There Was Two Slices Left And The Room Was Silent And All Eyes Were On Me.

Roc: Aye Man What Happened Upstairs?

Seph: Yeah We Heard A Huge Thud Then A Scream

Me: Oh Nothing

Steph: Lies !

Ray: For Real Tho... What Happened

Me: Man I Said Nothing!

Steph: Ight Man... Damn Someone Hasn’t Drawn The Peace Sign On Their Hand Today

Me: *I Smiled A Bit And Just Then Prisca Decides To Walk Into The Room*

(A/N: What Will Prisca Say? Will She Lie? )

Normal POV

Prisca: I Tried To Break The Ice With You But You’re So Closed Up! *To Prince*

Prince: What?!

Prisca: How Could You Swear At My Mum Call Me A Hoe Then Throw Me Onto A Wall... I Mean I Didn’t Hurt You!

Prince: Uh Yes You Did And I Didn’t Swear At Your Mum Or Call You A Hoe...

Steph: But You Threw Her Onto A Wall?

Prince: *Silent*

Ray: Man That’s A New Low

Prince: Man Shut Up Ray

Lib: Hol’Up What’s Going On

Prince Explains What Happened

Steph: Man This Is Stupid... I Mean Drama On The First Day... Really?

Seph: Man Prisca You’re A Bxtch

Ray: Aye Let’s Just Go Bed...

Roc: Word

Prod: *Grabs Libby’s Hand* Night Y’all

All Except Prod And Lib: Gu’Night

Everyone Goes To Bed And Fast Forwarding To A Month Later. Steph’s Room Is Being Re Decorated And She Doesn’t Wanna Sleep In The Guest Rooms Or Roc’s Room So She Decides To Sleep On The Couch In The Chill Zone.

Roc: Baby Come Sleep With Me

Steph: Boy Nuh Uh I Don’t Wanna Become Pregnant At 15!

Roc: No Promises

Steph: Exactly

Roc Sighs And Goes Back To His Room... Steph Gets Under Some Duvets She Brought And Starts To Close Her Eyes... Just Then She See’s A Figure Come Through The Door And Closer To Her She Tries To Pretend She’s Asleep But The Figure Comes Closer And Closer And Closer...

???: I Thought You Might Need An Extra Blanket..

Steph: Nah It’s Ight

???: Do You Need Me In There... I’ll Keep You Warm...

Steph: I Could Use A Little Company...

???: But First... *Starts Kissing Her On The Neck Working Their Way Up To Her Lips*

Steph: No We Shouldn’t

???: Yes... We Should *Kisses Her On The Lips Passionatly*

Steph: *Moans A Little Then Giggles* Boy Go To Sleep...

???: Aye Ight See You In The Morning Beu

Steph: Of Course You Will

???: *Leaves The Room*

Steph’s POV:

Oh Fxck Oh Fxck Oh Fxck... What Did I Just Do? I’m Such An Idiot... My Vision Gets A Little Blurry Because I Know I’m About To Start Crying... But That’s Pretty Rare I Never Cry But When I Do... Its Brutal... I Can’t Keep This In I Need To Tell Someone... Damn I’m Not Gonna Sleep Well Tonight

(A/N: What's Going On Who's This Mysterious Figure? What's Gonna Happen... Well This Is Where Everything Gets Hectic... Stay Tuned You Won't Want To Miss It...Don't Forget To Comment ! xoxoStephaniexoxo)