OMG This Is So Unreal!!!

Normal POV

Stephanie Reaches For The Door And Opens It

??? :Awwww !!! Stephanie My Baby You’ve Grown Soo Much How Are You ??? *Hugs

Steph To The Point Where She Can’t Breath*

Steph: *Choking A Little* Yeah.. Umm.. Your Kinda... Choking Me.. *??? Lets Go And Steph Takes A Deep Breath*

???: Oh I’m Soo Sorry Bout That I’m Just Soo Shocked That You’ve Grown Soo Much :)

Steph; I’m Sorry If This Sounds Rude But.. Do I Know You ?

???: *Looks Kinda Taken Back And Hurt*

Steph: Sorry Sorry I Mean I Don’t Really Recognise You *Looks Down... Then Realises What She’s Wearing Is Kinda Innapropriate... She Is Wearing Short Orange Booty Shorts, Black Superman Belly Top, Black Knee High Socks.. (The Girls Are Wearing The Same But Different Colours) *

???: Oh Thats Okay Ummm... Does This Give You A Hint Of Who I Am *Clears Throat* STEPHANIE YOU BETTA GET YOUR BLACK ASS IN HERE BEFORE A TAKE IT DOWN

MYSELF IN 5, 4, 3, 2- GCO

Steph: OMG Aunt Kiesha !!

AK (Aunt Kiesha): You Took Your Time *Smiling*

Steph: Hehe Sorry :)

AK: Can I Come In I’m Freezing

Steph: Oh ! Right ! Right! Come In ! Come In!

AK: Boys Get In Here *She Yells Outside To A Massive Bus With People Coming Out*

Steph: *Notices The Bus...* What The H- Um What Brings You Here Aunt Kiesh?

AK: Well I Spoke To Your Mum And Dad Over The Phone And It’s Been Confirmed

Steph: *Confused* Wait.. What’s Been Confirmed?

AK: My Boys Are Staying Over.. Well Their Not MY Boys Genetically But See I Manage A Group I Don’t Know If You Know The But Their Called- GCO

Steph: *Realises The People From The Bus Are Coming Closer And Realises Who They Are* OMG Mindless Behavior!!! Of Course I Know Them!!! I’m Like Their Biggest Fan !!!

AK: Well That’s Good :)

Steph: Wait... How Long Will They Be Here?

AK: Well They’ll Be Here For About Umm... 5yrs ... We Gotta Get Rid Of Paparazzi And School Work Needs To BE Done Plus They’re Crib Has The Be Relocated Paparazzi Found Out Where It Is.

Steph: *Shocked* Well Um Okay I Guess

AK: Thanks Well I Gotta Go Anyway... Nice Catching Up With Youu... *Turns To The Boys Who Are Now Inside The House With Their Suitcases* Now No Messing With The Girls Cos I Understand The Others Are Here.

Stephanie Nods

Roc: *Staring At Steph Up And Down And Smiling To Himself* No Promises Kiesh

Prince: *Also Staring At Steph* You Got That Right

Ray&Prod: Yeah What They Said

AK: Whatever... Bye Guys

All: Bye Kiesha

(A/N: Wait did You Read That Right? Roc AND Prince Both Staring At Stephanie??)