Chapter Twenty Nine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to @Werewolfrreal because she effin loves this story Thank you! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty Nine

It's been two months since I found out I'm pregnant, so I'm three months pregnant.

We have had a two week break from school in which Elliot and Jake have gone on holiday with their parents. They wanted me to come but I said I wanted to stay and spend some time with my parents.

I had to make Elliot go, he calls me every night and constantly texts me to see if I'm ok.

He's so sweet.

School starts again tomorrow and Elliot comes back today.

I'm really nervous for both, in the last two weeks Elliot hasn't been here, I have gotten for pronounced in the stomach area. I have a little pop belly, it's really cute and I love that my baby is growing inside of me.

I sighed and dragged my feet out of bed; Elliot was coming home this morning in time for our first scan.

I had a quick shower and got dressed in a white summer dress; I smiled when I looked in the mirror. It showed my baby bump a lot.

I was getting restless I really wanted to see Elliot.

It was been amazing that we are living together, it has felt strange not having him around these last two weeks but Stacy or my parents have been here to keep me company.

Elliot is as or if not more than excited about this baby, I get excited when I think about us with a family and when we are old and have grand kids running around.

I suddenly had the need to eat some bacon.

I went downstairs to cook some breakfast.

Once I had cooked my breakfast my mouth was watering from the taste.

I swear I am going to be huge; I have eaten more in the last three months than I have in my life.

I heard the front door bang open and close followed by Elliot and Jake's voices.

I got up and put my plate in the sink and went to meet him in the hall.

I leaned against the door way watching them amused.

They were pushing each other even with suitcases in their hands.

"I want to go see her first." Jake whined.

"She's my pregnant girlfriend. I think I win." Elliot said smugly.

I rolled my eyes and decided to pipe up before they started fighting.

"Why can't you see me together." I said still leaning against the door way.

Their heads snapped my way and their eyes widened and mouth dropped open.

"We thought you were asleep." Elliot grinned still looking at my bump.

"You got big sister." Jake said and hugged me.

"Did I, I didn't notice." I said sarcastically.

U

Jake rubbed my stomach "Hey little man, it's your favourite Uncle, I hope you missed me." He said and kissed my bump.

I raised my eye brows and hit his head.

"How do you know it's not going to be a girl?" I questioned.