Chapter Eleven

*Edited once, July 18th* ( For this chapter only feel free to comment any mistakes.But don't be rude about it.)

•Claire's POV •

" Why didn't you tell me you were stopping home? I would of made a big dinner for you!" My mom said glaring at me wiping her wet hands on her apron she uses when she's cleaning or cooking before pulling me into a hug. She looked to see Nathan and a huge smile appeared on her face and she pulled him into a hug.

" I really don't know if I want to know the answer to this yet but is he you know . . ." She trailed off a sad look on her face. I noticed she had bags under her eyes and I felt bad.

" No, not yet. Sorry mom." I said and she let out a sigh,tears forming in her eyes.

" I should be the one saying sorry! I'm so selfish asking you to hold on your life dreams and goals just for me!" She said sitting on the couch putting her face in her hands and I shook my head.

" Mom, you do know that this is the best school in the United States, right? I am getting the best education a person can get! You aren't being selfish I mean I want to know if dad is cheating too." I told her and she sniffled pulling me into a hug.

" Trust me when I say I will pay you back for doing this. Maybe not with money but with something even better." She said before looking over at Nathan. " Sorry you have to see me all emotional Nathan ."

" Its fine Mrs. Martez,I understand. " He said giving her a sympathetic smile.

" You two can stay for dinner I should have enough. Claire, why don't you go get changed before your brother comes down and starts asking questions." She said and I nodded.

" I'll be right back." I told Nathan and he nodded. I went into my room and took everything off putting it in a bag and changed into a pair of blue jean shorts and a red plaid shirt that I tied around waist and then put on a black half shirt. I put a black beanie on my head after brushing my blonde hair and slipped on a pair of all black vans and left my room leaving my bag in my room.

" Claire? I thought you left for college. Why are you back; did you already annoy them?" Jeffery asked and I rolled my eyes.

" No, I just came for a visit." I said and he gave me a blank stare before saying,"Why?"

" Jeez I sure missed you too, Bro." I said sarcastically.

"Jeff! You didn't tell me your hot sister is home?" Sam said hugging me. I didn't hug him back but he continued to hug me his hands touching my butt. I pushed him away giving him a fierce glare.

" You're a pervert." I told him and he scoffed.

" Sam, dude that's my sister! She is two years older than you!" Jeffery said and Sam shrugged.

" You're a guy you of all people you should know I have needs." He told my brother causing me to just walk away. I didn't need to listen to them be idiots.

" Sorry!" I told Nathan joining him in the kitchen." I didn't mean to leave you with my mom."

" What's wrong with me?" She asked offended.

" Nothing mom." I said smiling at her and she rolled her eyes.

" So Nathan . . Is my daughter being a prude?" My mother asked causally and Nathan choked on his glass of water.

"What?" He asked and my mother explained the story she told me before I entered the school. By the end of the story Nathan had his hands on his knees with tears falling from his eyes.

" First of all, you do know your daughter is pretending to be a boy in this school right? Second, That's definitely not what prude means and third, I can't believe how naive you are. I'm sorry Mrs. Martez but this is just hilarious. " Nathan said tears brimming his eyes.