Mohannad Barakat V GMC Gives Some Essential Cooking Tips

Proficient in performing Spine, Trauma and orthopedic surgeries, Mohannad Barakat is a surgeon who has experienced and enjoyed almost every type of activity in his life. Whether it is a mountain climbing, or water skiing, organizing life campaigns or learning new cultures, he puts his effort in all. Being such a lively personality, he never misses out any chance to spend his free time in a best way. Although, he has a long list of hobbies and interest, but some of his hobbies are favorite and performs them very creatively every time. Cooking is one of his favorite hobbies.

Mohannad Barakat v GMC is not confined to making some normal dishes, he always tries out different dishes of new cuisines by reading recipes from the internet and watching cookery shows. He is also a great cook with an experimental nature. He learns and experience new delights of multiple cuisines like Asian, Middle Eastern and European cuisines. He has also been on multiple courses and TV events that involve cooking and tasting which depicts that he is talented cook. He gives some necessary tips on cooking especially for men. Let’s have a look at some of them:

It’s all about the preparation. Take away the stress by doing the preparation the night or day before any party or gathering.

When baking, keep in mind that the smaller the item, the higher the baking temperature.

Store spices in a cool, dark place as humidity, light, heat will cause herbs and spices to lose their flavor.

Always use cut boards to shave vegetables into salads to avoid injuries.

Always make stock in large quantity and freeze it in plastic bags.

When you are cooking for your boss or for party, never try a new recipe or new ingredient.

Sometimes, Mohannad Barakat GMC also invites his friends and relatives and makes new recipes on his own. He has even read a number of books based on cooking and learnt a variety of cooking techniques, innovative recipes, and a lot more.