Chapter One: First Day Of School !

AN- Hey guys ! its Devin for now, i haven't taught Jen how to use WattPad yet :L soo i probably wont be writing the chapters, ill just be editing them ! feel free to PM me if you just want to talk, or have any suggestions, or have anything funny ? so hope you guys enjoy ! please vote, fan comment ! 

xxDev

-:-:-:-:-:-

I guess it's natural for parents to cry on their kid's first day of school.

But, you know, this usually happens when the kid is 5, and entering primary .

I'm 17 and until today, I was home-schooled by my mum and dad.

I know what you're thinking. "Home-schooled kids are freaks."

But we're totally normal. Except for the fact that my mum is a world renouned scientist, and I spent my childhood on a remote base in the UK.

I had a great life. But my Mum's 16 year study is completed, and so it's goodbye Britain and hello American highschool."

Zayn thought to himself as he walked through the doors of Wakeland for the first time. He found his way to his first period class after a difficult struggle with his locker combination. He approached the first guy he saw and said,

 "Hey! My names Zayn, I just moved here. I'm a new student, maybe you've heard of me." 

The boy gave him a look and said with disgust, 

"Talk to me again and I'll break your balls."

 "Okay, welcome to highschool." Zayn thought to himself. He scanned the room, looking for unnocupied desks. He walked up to one and prepared to sit. 

"Uh uh. Don't sit there. Bruno's girlfriend sits there,"

 a boy with a similar accent to Zayn with curly hair said. Zayn nodded and moved on to the next desk. "Nope, he farts a lot," 

the same boy said. At this point, the teacher walked in, so Zayn sat quickly. 

"I'm Harry," the boy whispered,

 "And this is Jai, he's almost too straight to function."

"W-w-wait. So that means that you're gay?" Zayn managed to stutter out.

"Of course. A lot of us at Wakeland are," Harry replied like that explained everything, "do you have a problem with that?" 

Zayn smiled to himself. "Nope. Glad I'm not the only one, is all." he said, adding a cheeky wink and settling into the seat next to Harry.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

i feel like that was really short... hmm. ill see if i can get Jen to write longer chapters. okay well thanks for reading ! 

xxDev