Piper - Chapter 5

Im so, so, sooooo sorry for not updating last week! but well, here's another short bit of the story. I'm very sorry if you guys think, this is getting slow, but it's getting really hard for me to write at the time :s 

Despite all that, I hope you guys like this short but intense chapter. 

What will happen with Jason and Piper?

All rights to Rick Riordan! (God! I hate to say that! I wish the whole story AND Percy was mine!!!) See the guy in the picture at the right? Jamie Bell suits my imagination of Octavian quite accurately :)

Please love Percabeth!

Piper

"Percy!" Annabeth yelled Percy's name for what seemed ages. When the dust cloud cleared, Piper saw him lying unconscious on the ground, next to Reyna, who had also been left out of combat. Leo ran to her aid, saying "Sorry! Sorry! I wasn't trying to— I swear!” But the guy named Octavian said “You see? Look what the Greeks have done! We welcomed them and they thanked us by attacking our praetors! Get them!”

The Romans were confused but some of them were also angry, looking in disbelief at the unconscious Percy. They took Leo by the arms and started pulling him towards a gray building in the east part of the camp. He yelled and tried to escape, but he couldn’t. Even his power didn’t seem to work.

Annabeth had run to Percy’s side and laid his head in her lap, worried. She kept yelling his name, but he didn’t react. The shock had been too strong… Jason was next to her, holding Reyna and calling her desperately.

Annabeth raised her head. “We must take him to the River” She called with anguish in her voice. Two Romans also took Piper by the arms and tied her hands together. She couldn’t say anything. It seemed like her tongue had suddenly decided not to work. She could only attend to what was happening right now. Octavian said  “Rome! Pay attention! Can’t you see? This Graecus girl wants to murder our newly chosen praetor! They shall all be imprisoned and be given sentence for their betrayal!”

“I am not a traitor, you son of a gorgon!” Annabeth yelled, furious “Percy heals with the water, ignorant! He’s a son of Nep—“

“Silence!” Octavian cut her in mid-sentence . ”None of this lies will be tolerated Graecus! Take the traitor Jason as well, as a precaution. Take them!” Annabeth began punching and biting anyone who got near to her or Percy. Octavian pointed at Frank and Hazel “and take those two as well”

The Roman campers finally tied Annabeth. She started screaming and trying to get to Percy, but they wouldn’t let her. Four sons of Mercury carried Percy and Reyna into stretchers and took them to what seemed to be the infirmary. Then someone put her a cap on the head so she couldn’t see anything. Her vision went all black. She could only hear Annabeth’s screams and Jason calling Reyna in a worried voice that made her chest hurt.

Really short, I know. I'm so sorry. but, well, I hope next chapter will be longer