Chapter twelve - Birthday boy

Hi lovelies! At first, a big thank you to all of you who read, add my story to their libraries and vote for it. I tried to keep up and thank all of you personally, but I lost track, so I'll leave it at just a shout out thank you over here :)

You are truly amazing though, getting me to #134 on fanfiction, it's unreal! 

That's also (part of) why I decided to upload now and not only at the weekend. The other part of the reason is that I'm just flippin' addicted to the LiLo-lovin' myself, and I can't not write or at least think about writing. Bad bad me.

This is kind of a filler chapter, not much happening, but still a bit of loveliness, I promise more action (in either way) in the next few chapters though! Hope you enjoy it anyway, any (nicely worded) feedback is highly appreciated, as well as your votes, although they are wordless, I tend to make up some encouraging words whenever I notice someone has voted lol :)

Oh, and I promise there will be a little bit of a healthier diet in the future, I just noticed I have them eating fast food or take out like all the time. Oops.

I'm gonna leave you to it now and stop rambling. Love you all to bits!

Louis’s POV

Liam’s face was hilarious when I said I’d like him to do that to me again. I meant it though.  I turned to walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, where I found Niall and Harry. They had found the cupcake batter, and decided to eat spoonfuls of it instead of waiting for them to be baked. I guess I would have to make some more for tomorrow then.

“This is good!” Harry mumbled, his mouth full of the sticky brown-reddish substance.

“Totally!” Niall agreed before swallowing. “Listen Lou, I’m sorry about earlier, I shouldn’t have said those things…” he started before I cut him off.

“It’s fine Niall. I get it, okay? I don’t want to waste today by talking about it, ‘cause today is a good day!” I replied cheerily, dashing towards Liam and jumping on his back as he finally walked into the kitchen, still a bit flushed. “Ain’t that right baby cakes?”

“Seriously Louis, aren’t you out of your nicknames already? You’ve been going on with them for two days already.” Harry stated, rolling his eyes.

“Hah! And you didn’t even witness the adult versions!”

“My innocent ears!” Niall squealed, putting his hands over his ears and falling down to his knees in fake shock.

“If your ears are still innocent after all that moaning and groaning coming out of your and Harry’s room, I’m the Easter bunny.” Liam replied, letting me down onto the floor again.

“Seems like you are a bunny though,” Niall muttered under his breath, causing Harry and me to chuckle as Liam glared at him.

The three of them made their way to the living room, doing god knows what while I started on a fresh batch of cupcakes. After 10 minutes of baking, I got them out of the oven to cool before I filled them with the delicious meringue butter cream I’d made earlier and put some colourful icing on top. Just as I finished the last one, writing 19 on it, Niall skipped into the kitchen, literally following his nose.

“Oh Lou those look absolutely perfect!” he exclaimed before hugging me from the side. “Thanks so much for making these!”

“It’s really fine Niall, don’t worry.”

The rest of the day was filled with the four of us mocking about, playing some sing star on Liam’s playstation and planning Harry’s birthday party for the next day. We microwaved the left-overs from the Chinese yesterday for dinner, I really wonder why they always deliver food for three days, and went to bed around 10pm.