The Contract

After I dealt with Greg I got back into the house, I saw something strangely familiar coming out of the living room, black mist? The elder! I got into the living room and found out that the living room is filled with black mist.

        ,, Hello Nathan, I see you hunted, how many of them did you hunt down? '' It was the elder, I stepped into the black mist, I didn't worry for Greg, for the black mist disappeared and the elder was in he's human form. ,, Five, one eaten, three saved, one is in front of the doors. '' I replied, Greg attracted the elders attention. He was toll, with a short spiky grey hair, he's eyes were deep red.

        ,,Why did you save this one? '' He asked, I opened my mouth to reply, but I was stopped by Greg's scream, I looked at him, he's eyes where fixed on the elder, he was petrified just like when he saw me the first time in the shade mode.

        The elder looked at him surprised, he's sight was very interested. ,, What is it now Greg? '' I asked Greg with a little anger in my voice. ,, He, is a shade too, isn't he? Why is this mist around him? '' Greg's voice was panicked, he's short blonde hair was shaking.

        ,, Not just a shade, boy, I'm the elder shade. '' The elder was amused. ,, Nathan. '' He said. ,, Yes sir '' I replied, the elder was looking at me now. ,, I forgot to tell you, there are people who can see us shade's. '' He said, I looked at him interested. ,, Oh? '' I said. ,, Yes. They are the people who saw a shade and lived, they made a contract with a shade. '' He said. ,, Did you make a deal with this boy? Any kind of a deal? '' He asked. ,, Yes, he became my slave in exchange for his life. '' I replied. ,, You there boy, Greg, your life now belongs to this shade here, I hope no one will miss you. '' The elder told this to Greg and then disappeared.