The Truth Of The Embarasing Secert

Koi's P.O.V.

I woke up usual,got dressed into a red t-shirt and a black skirt with my normal black boots,did my hair,had breakfast then went to school.

"Sakura here,at point A."

"Sasuke at point B."

"naruto at point C."The idiot screamed into the headset

"Um I'm crap at numbers,letters and places so lets say i'm in a tree."I said hearing sighs from sasuke and Kakashi.I sat down and started playing with a cat."Go."Shouted kakashi into the headset.Naruto,Sakura and sasuke burst out the trees to find me sitting on a branch stroking the cat we were ment to catch.They all sweat dropped."What?"I said clueless.Sasuke sighed then toke the cat from me and gave it to kakashi."Yes lost pet tora has been successfully captured."Said kakashi smiling."Your so stupid."Sasuke said then flicked me on the forehead."You little uchiha bastard."I screamed at him and then kicked him were the sun don't shine.He fell on the floor and gasped in pain.I laughed at his pain then went to catch up with the others who were headed to the hokage's office."Where's Sasuke?"Sakura asked me."Um...well ya see he had a bit of a problem so he's taking care of it and he said to just go ahead without him."I said giggling.We walked all the way to the hokage and were watching the cat being strangled when sasuke burst through the door."I'm going to kill you."He said then lunged at me but was held back by python who was about to bite his leg."Ugh Gold go and get python of sasuke."I said bored as the hawk on my shoulder flew and graped python and put him round my neck."Wow have you got any other pets Koi?"Naruto said."Um yeah,OK cat,moss and gold introduce your selves."I said as moss,gingertand gold stood in a line in front of me.I then quickly put moss and cat back into my bag with their heads poking out while python was draped around my shoulders and gold found a comfortable place on a bit of my shoulder that was not covered by python.I zoned out while Naruto screamed at the hokage about missions."Well fine i'll give you a C rank mission to escort someone."He said frowning as he gestured some one to open a door.We all watched too see what was on the other side,a drunken old man was there."My names tuzna master bridge builder and you need to escort me back to the land of waves."He said gruffly.There was a pause."So your really going to trust my lives with a bunch of kids and especially the two Blondie's."He said outraged.Naruto jumped at him screaming i'm gonna kill you but my reaction scared everyone the most.A dark arua formed around me ."Don't you ever disrespect me or i'll punch your face in and make you my python's next snack."I said evilly."Well i'll probably forget but who cares?"I said smiling.Sasuke came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder."When I said your where stupid you've just proved my point."He said in a bored tone of voice.I jumped and hid behind Kakashi."WAH ,Kakashi he's scaring me he's planning to kill me because...............he actually spoke."I cried.Sasuke scowled and started chasing me.I put out my hand for him to stop.He looked surprised and then I suddenly move my hand and whacked his head right into the floor."You guys give it a rest and we'll meet by the gates in a hour."He said then disappeared.I walked home.'Shit someones stalking me'I said nervously.I got outside my door then like usal sasuke jumpped down and cover my mouth then placed a kunai to my throat.I licked his had and as always he wiped it on his shorts."Do you always have to do that?"He said angry."Do you always have to stalk me?"I said.Before he could answer I said a very stupid thing."RAPE!THIS BOY IS TRYING TO RAPE ME!!"I shouted sasuke ran into the woods clutching my forearm.He tripped.I landed under him with his knee between my legs and his on one side of my head with his head buried into my neck.I struggled to get up.Then I decided to do something really embarrassing."Sasu-kun  this is really embarrassing."I said fidgeting and my face was bright red."Your cute when your embarrassed."He whispered into my neck,it sent shivers down my spine.He then tried to get up but then falling back on me."Ow."I said quietly.After a few minutes he manged to get up.He helped me up but I saw him looking my skirt and smirk.I looked at my skirt complete horror filled my face.It had been torn and a bit of my knickers were visible."Don't look."I yelped but fell backwards and accidental dragged Sasuke back down with me."Aaahhh I'm being attacked by a rapist."I screamed.Sasuke moved he was directly looking into my eyes."I'm not a rapist."He said scowling."Um well your on top of me when i didn't want you to and my clothes are torn."I sated.He lower his head so I could feel his breath on my neck.He bit my neck.I squealed.He smirked and got off.I ran back home and got ready.