Chapter 8: The Mysterious Surprise

The next morning came and Louis was the first one to wake up. He was on his way to the rest room and then saw that one of the bed room doors was cracked open. It was Hollie's room and he then saw Liam in bed all snuggled asleep with Hollie.

            Louis didn't even make it to the rest room and ran back downstairs where the other lads were.

            "OMG you guys wake up wake up? Louis whispered quickly.

            "What do you want Louis I am trying to sleep," Harry moaned.

            "You will never know what I just saw as I was on my way to the bath room."

            "Now what… you wetting yourself Louis," Naill as he came from the stairs.

            "Very funny Niall, but no. I just saw Liam and Hollie in the same bed together."

            "Shut up," all the lads said at once.

            "No really I am not joking. Go look for yourself."

            Niall runs up the stairs as the rest of the lads quickly follow him.

            "What are you doing Niall?" Harry replied.

            "See I wasn't lying about Liam and Hollie," Louis whispered.

            "I wonder if they did it last night after we cleaned up the kitchen and went to bed," Harry and Niall whispered to each other.

            "I bet they did," Louis chuckled.

            Next thing, here comes Cam from her room.

            "Hey what are you guys doing spying on Liam and Hollie, let them be alone.”

            "You guys Cam is right let's let them be and talk to them once they get up," Zayn said to the lads.

            "Thanks Zayn," Cam said with a smile.

            The lads walked back down stairs with Cam.

            "I bet you they did," Niall whispers again.

            "Come on you guys I am sure they didn't but if they did I am sure they would keep it to themselves," Cam said.

            As they were talking Liam came down stairs.

            "Moring you guys,” he said as he stretched and had this big smile on his face.

            "Someone is very happy this morning," Louis chuckled.

            “Yes I am, but just so you all know we didn't do it because I know what you all are thinking. We just cuddled all night and slept. I really enjoyed it. I never want to let Hollie go. She is the perfect woman for me," Liam said with a grin.

            "Who is perfect for you," Hollie said as she came down the stairs after waking up.

            "Oh nothing, I was just referring to you sweetie," Liam said as he grabbed Hollie to give her a hug.

            “Aw…” Harry, Lou, and Zayn dragged out.

            “Shut up,” Hollie said looking at them after she hugged. “Thanks for cleaning up last night.”

            “Sure,” they all said.

            Liam heard a phone go off, and he grabbed his and pushed some buttons and frowned. “It’s Simon.”