Chapter 22: Sebastian

Hey Everyone! I know it's been forever and I am so sorry but I finally updated. I've made some changes to the chapter and that's why it took me a while. I hope you guys can forgive me! :)

I am dedicating this chapter to Putunee because she took the hardest role of being my editor for this story. I honestly can't thank her enough! :D

I hope you guys enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-Two 

     Sebastian: December, 2007

I held him against the wall as the back of my elbow tightened against his neck, visibly cutting off his circulation line. But nothing mattered to me at that moment. Rage burned in my veins as I stared into his eyes. I wanted kill him for bringing nothing but misery to an innocent 17 year old whose life I ruined because of the piece of shit of a man I had as a god-father. I sure as hell didn’t know what Demetrio was thinking when he made a man who hated women a replacement to my own father.

“Sebastian,” he choked out in surprise, his hazel eyes wide as a deer facing his death. I fought the urge to smirk, but stopped myself so I wouldn’t give my emotions away.

My free hand shook as I stared into his eyes, chanting over and over again that murdering him right now was not the answer. I was seeing red everywhere, but I knew that the consequences of killing him at this moment would cost me more later. He sure as hell wasn’t worth it.

“Sebastian,” he let out brokenly. “What are you doing?”

“Something that I should have done months ago.”

More confusion covered his pitiful face. I felt as if a rush of adrenaline pumped into me, hungry for blood. It’d been so long. So long since the last time I was involved with the gang; with a murder. I was having withdrawal symptoms. My fingers were itching; I needed to do something, but not kill, at least not right now.

“When where you going to tell me?” I asked him.

“Tell you what?” he stuttered dumbly, coughing for air. I wanted to rip his throat out and erase that expression off his face. I still found it hard to believe that this man, who was like a father to me for the last 22 years of my life, managed to ruin everything for me by kidnapping Jane. There was no way I was going to forgive him, no matter how good his relationship was with my father. Business could go suck my dick for all I cared.

“So you were going to keep quiet until it was time to return her,” I concluded, letting out a grimace. I shook my head as everything made sense now. He wasn’t going to ever tell me about her. All he cared about was the money that I paid for her; the money that she was going to be making for him when I would return her.

Realization dawned in him as his face paled. His eyes were still wide as before but this time I could see the fear underneath that confused expression he’d been wearing for the last couple of minutes.

A nervous smile appeared on his lips as he struggled to untwist himself from my arms. He let out a laugh and shook his head. “Is this about Adriana?” he asked.

“Jane,” I corrected him with a hiss. “But you weren’t going to tell me that, were you?”

Another nervous chuckle escaped his lips and he shook his head. “What was the point Sebastian? She is only good for one thing and I don’t see how her name or life had anything to do with you.”

I pushed my elbow harder against his neck, erasing that disgusting smile off his face. I wanted to rip him into pieces as I held onto my hands from leashing onto his throat.