Untrusted(Larry Stylinson)

Dedicated to Larry_Ziall as its her plot she asked me to write:') The name was thought up @1DPerfection 99 I'll dedicated the first chapter to, Just felt the need to give her a shout out now:) and if ANYONE isn't fanning @XXDreamONXX yet, well...Don't I tell you enough? FAN HER OR NIALL WILL EAT YOU!!!

Eleanor sat in the expensive restaurant with her bestfriends Danielle and Sarah.

They were sat on the balcony overlooking the sea for there weakly catch up before they returned to there busy lives.

"Men are dogs!" Sarah said to recently engaged Danielle. "They say that you're there one and only when in reality they're fucking there secretary or having multiple one night stands!" Sarah was currently going through a messy divorce and was extremely bitter.

"Liam isn't like that" Danielle beamed. "He's just so..." she was cut off from her bragging of her perfect fiancee, who honestly wouldn't cheat, by Sarah.

"he has a penis, right?" Sarah asked.

"o...of course?" Danielle said slightly shocked by the question.

"Then he's just like every other male walking around like women are simply toys."

Danielle knew her Liam wasn't like that!

And as Eleanor sat listening she couldn't help but wonder, was Louis?

Would Louis cheat?

At one point, just like Danielle she would of jumped to protect her husbands honor, even from her own thoughts, but with him not touching her lovingly in months, and how bored he sounded when he said I love you...she had to wonder.

Would he?

Is he already?

Danielle trusted Liam and wouldn't doubt over something as stupid as a broken friends personal vendetta against the whole male population..

Eleanor on the other hand wasn't so sure...

She excused herself and walked over to the bar. "Vodka and coke please" she nodded at the bartender.

"No he's an escort" an irish man to her right said into the phone. "Yes, the job description matches that of a...ok fine, he's a prostitute! Happy?" he said far to loud for speaking about an illegal act.

And that one word set Eleanor's brain into gear, the wheels in her head turned forming the perfect plan, she'd find out if Louis could be trusted one way or another.