Chapter 2: There's a dead man in my hotel room.

I woke up on my bed, fluffy pillows embraced and craddled my head in spot. I quickly got up and felt my head ache.

       "Mm..." I groaned as I looked around my suddenly empty room. I swear I heard and saw something right near the corner of my bed, how did I even get on my bed?

     "You did see and hear something." That voice floated into my ears, I jumped startled from hearing it. And then my breathing got heavy as I looked at him.

            "W-who are you?" I asked him, getting up from my bed backing up against the wall. He was leaning against the vanity, smirking.

          "I am Beau, and I know zat you are Lilath." My name rolled off his tongue so soft, it was musical to the ears.

          Beau was a god damn beautiful man I must say, he was lean and had a chiseled jaw, he had dark brown hair that was scruffled up a bit. He had full pale pink lips and skin ghostly white, when you looked in his eyes they were grey with golden accents around the iris. He was wearing a button down shirt and was opened so I could see his chest, and he was wearing some blue jeans. I saw he was beaming.

          "Well it's been a while since you've looked at me like zat. Can't say I didn't miss it." I just stared at him, what a nut-bar. He got off the vanity and strode over to me, I grabbed the nearest thing I could, the lamp. I quickly threw it at him and the most weirdest and scariest thing in my life just happened. It went right through him.

          "Holy shit!" I yelled and he chuckled. 

       "Oh right, you are not ze Lilath I remember." He sighed and sat down on my bed, I inched closer.

          "Look, if you want my cash I'll give you my whole wallet, just please leave! I don't know who you are!" I gasped as he cut me off, his pale freezing finger was against my lips.

        "I do not want zis money you are talking about. I want you, ma petite cherié." He removed his finger and left me there in awe, he didn't look at me, he looked into me.

        "Well Beau," I spat, "you should think about leaving before I call the manager, or even worse, send your creepy-sorry-ass to jail!"

          He chuckled, "ah fiesty, like always." He turned around and went to the door, "and remember, if you need anything, any answers or just some company-" he winked. "Just say 'Beau I want you.'" And with that, he left.

          "But wait!" I called, but it was too late.

         I quickly ran out of my room and quickly pressed the elevator only a thousand times. The door's slid open and I jumped in. Chancey was in there.

           "Bonsoir mademoiselle." He nodded and I replied with the same gesture.

         When we got to the bottom I ran to the front desk to see Francis writing something on paper, he looked up at me.

         "Running is not allowed, mademoiselle." He said sighing and taking my hand in his, "walk with me." He orded, it was more like a demand, but I complied.

         We walked over to the large cherry blossom tree outside, around it were beautiful assortments of tulips, gerberadaisys, and roses. I smiled as he took me to a bench beside another big pond covered in lily-pads. 

           "What is zit, mademoiselle?" He asked with minor concern as he looked at me.

          "Well you see, there must be some issues with my room because when I got in there, it was already ocupado by some man. I believe his name is Beau." I shrugged and waited for him to respond. He looked at me with an intense glare and a small gasp left his parted lips.

            "Do you know this Beau you speak of?" He asked, bewildered. 

           "N-no, I don't know him, I was wondering if you did and if you could so kindly escort his soon-to-be-sorry-ass out of my room." I said the last part with a fake smile, he was shocked and I had no idea why.

           "I can't believe you saw him. This is not good, not good indeed." He shook his head starting to tremble a bit.

             "Why is it not good, Francis?" I asked and felt my eyes widen.

           "Because Beau died centuries years ago. And now this hotel is about to become ghost-city paradise." 

A/N: Sorry it's so short.:) Did anyone like the cliff hanger? And are we excited to see more of the hunky Beau?

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: (I know this might be early but...) TEAM DEVIN OR TEAM BEAU?

comment/vote/fan (weekly updates on Sunday)