[4] "We're Famous, Remember?"

"So... why did you invite me on this... outing?" I questioned Harry as the car lurches to the right. I groan, trying not to hit my head on the side of the car-door. He chuckles a little bit.

"Because I want to get to know you."

"And I'm pretty sure that you're going to leak me to the press, aren't you?" I say, more agitated than ever. I should be revising for my Chem test tomorrow, yet I'm stuck with this homophobic twat. Well, that's a little too far, isn't it?

"What I heard from your mom is basically that you're our personal assistant. Slash neighbour." He muttered. I secretly grumble. Personal assistant. It feels like mom's sacrificing me to the devils. Why would you do this to me mom?"

"So anyways," I switch the subject. "Harry Gaybo. Where are we going?"

He laughs lightly, patting my shoulders as he continued driving. "You're hilarious, sweetie. We're going to the bowling alley to meet up with the boys today."

"B-but, aren't there gonna be fangirls? Where's your body-guards? You're gonna be trampled!" I contradict him, worrying that I or they might be mobbed by the insane, so-called Directioners. An example of that would be Emma.

And once again, he laughs. Seriously, when can this kid stop laughing? It's like he has a laughing disorder or something. "Don't worry Darcy," He grinned. "Not many girls go there."

Pfft, not many girls. They haven't been in this neighbourhood as long as I did to know that a lot of girls do go there. Well, it won't be my fault if they're mobbed though. An awkward silence fills the atmosphere, and by the time we reached the bowling alley, we both were basically not communicating with each other.

"I don't need to be here Harry, I'll just walk home instead." I finally made up my mind and say. Personal assistants don't need to do everything.

"Hang on Darcy!" Harry yelled, pulling me aside against the parking lot wall. "Just come with us alright? We can use some bodyguard."

I immediately took that as an insult. "Are you calling me... a fat or musuclar guy who relies on saving your fucking ass?"

"Fine," He sighed, letting go of his grip against my shirt. "Let's make a deal."

"I don't make deals with gay people." I shot back.

"I'm not homosexual?" He snapped, shaking his head. I erupt into laughter just after he said that, and realised I needed to stop when he looked at me in an angry manner.

"You ar - "

"Listen Darcy," Harry sternly said, narrowing his eyes towards mine. "You're officially our PA, so you can't do anything about it. Your mom agreed to this, and we know you need the money. So why not you sweetheart, just keep quiet and go with the flow?"

I shake my head.

"We'll give you a week or two. To decide if you want to stay with us. If not, we won't bother you again. Ever." He says, taking a step back from me and giving his left hand out for me to shake. "Deal?''

"Deal." I take his hand and shake it lightly, then pulling my hand off him. Eurgh.

"Excellent. Let's carry on - shall we?" His mood lifted up. Oh god, if there's one thing I can say about him that's good - is that he's a great actor.

:-:-:-:

The whole place is loud and lively, with people laughing and having so much fun. I glance around the surrounding and found girls (which Harry expected not to be there) lounging around, with their apparent boyfriends taking a turn at bowling.

I leaned towards Harry's ear. "Told you there'll be girls."

"Nah," He says, shrugging it off. "They won't mind.. I guess."

Finally we arrived at our section. Zayn was handling the ball - Niall was munching into his burger, and that Louie (or is it Louis?) and Liam were using their phones. So much for a boyband.

"H-hey, if this isn't the Darcy our Harry was talking about!" Liam welcomed me, and I take a seat that's literally quite far away from them (even though it's not).

They played for a few minutes, probably five. And they didn't even bother inviting me to join them. It's not like I cared, anyway. I don't even understand how I'm conversing with five guys who I really despised ever since they were formed.

Absolutely terrible.

"Oh my god - ohmygodohmygodohmygod it's One Direction!" A girl shrieked, pointing at Louie who was very surprised.

Uh oh, here it goes.

"IT'S THEM! ONE DIRECTION! HAZZA BOI, LOUIS BEAR, NIALLER, LEEYUM AND BRADFORD BAD BOI OH MI GOSH!" Those irritating girls screamed, and so did the mob begin. I knew it, I was waiting for this anyway. Are those Directioners?!

Hazza Boi, hah. Hilarious.

Suddenly, a wild pack of girls started chasing towards us. 

"You idiotic twats, look at the girls! You better run!" I yelled, quickly standing up. I had to endure the painful screaming that was deafening.

"Run for your lives!" Niall said, jumping up and dashing towards the emergency exits. Another reason why they should've called their body guards. The other boys, except Harry who was just taking a turn at bowling ran. 

It took a few seconds for Harry Gaybo to realise what was going on, and by then - I have already grabbed his hand and lunged for the exit. 

If this is going to be my death, tell my mom I love her?

We reached a safe distance behind those girls and hid behind the wall separating the road and the bowling alley. Those boys should thank me for saving their life, no offence.

"So..." I say. "Is this pretty normal for you? Because this almost killed me."

"Pretty much," Harry rolled his eyes. "Pretty much."

:-:-:-:-:

[EDITED : 7/09/2013!]