SECHZEHN

----------------------

I woke up with a sudden heavy pain on my arm, I look around and saw Aiden lying down next to me.Aiden had his arms around my waist, and his head was resting. I rolled over and put my head on his neck, smelling in his musk. I am such a wimp now, He chewed me up and spit me out. I wanted to slap his mom or kick her. I saw my father picture still next to him; I am letting him down. I am pregnant, and I just finished college. I noticed it was barely 10 am and groaned.

I felt something in the pit of my stomach and felt dizzy. I jumped up and ran to the master bathroom, oh no. Morning sickness, I dunked my head in the toilet and let it all come out. I grabbed the railing near the toilet to force myself up. Flushing the toilet, I looked over to a concerned Aiden, sitting up and fiddling with his fingers. He gets up and walks over to me; he hands me some water and breath mints. I take them and brush my teeth before popping a breath mint.

He rubs the back of his neck and looks back at me " Are you okay?" I just nodded and grabbed his hand. He looked surprised but interlocked our hands together. I helped him down the stairs and outside. I sat on the bench on our front porch, and he sat right next to me.Here goes nothing...

" Aiden we need to talk about today." Aiden head slowly looks am down and sighs. He once again brings his hand up to his neck and rubs his neck. I stared as he gritted his teeth and just nods.

"We need to have the talk regardless. " We both blew out a huff of air, and he cleared his throat.

"Melody, I know you, and I have been getting closer since you moved in with me, but you can't come to my work."

The nerve of him, I wanted to tell him about his demon mother. "Why? Afraid I'll find you cheating again?"

His face snapped quickly to mine and glared at me.He grabbed my hand and clutched it so hard; I started to gasp in pain. His features soften, and he snatched his hand back."I didn't cheat !"

"Fine! I guess we are done here then !"I jumped up and headed back inside. I tried to shut the door, but Aiden put his foot out and stopped the door. Walking away, my face started turning red, and I stomped away faster. He was right on my tail and called out from behind me.

"Melody, Sit back down! We need to talk"I stopped and walked up to my man. He looked down at me, and his fist curled up in anger.

"Fine Mr.Schulze, My turn. If your mother steps foot in this house and says anything bad about me or our children, I will kill her! She has gone too far Aiden." I realized my hand was on his chest and I was extremely close. I felt his hot minty breath on my face as he struggled to keep his emotion.

"Okay do that Melody, just calm down.I just want you happy Sonne Blume" Aiden put his hand on my shoulder, but I shook it off quickly. He grabbed my hand and kissed it as I snatched it away.

"Aiden stop, Your mother made me cry, and I want to destroy her."Aiden chuckled and put his arms back in surrender.

"Alright Rambo, I'll call her and tell her threat. Anything else, killer."

The joyous moment made me stare at Aiden and just take in his looks. He smiled down at me ."I'm sorry Melody; I hate this. I lied to you."

"what do you mean Aiden?What did you lie about" Aiden sigh said it all as he grabbed my hand and led me to the couch? He sat next to me and looked down at my growing belly.

"I lied and told you I had a condom on, and I didn't ."

I faked surprise and looked back at him. He looked into my eyes "try to remember that night beautiful."