9 Bad Boy Kisses

Sorry for the wait but I'm addicted to Supernatural now and can't stop watching it lol... it also might have to do with how sexy Dean and Sam are(; haha Oh! this is just part one of the party, the next one will have more... action let's say(;

Enjoyyy!!!

Chapter 9: 9 Bad Boy Kisses

The last bell rang for the day and I looked at Jared’s empty seat again. Did he skip this lesson just so he wouldn’t have to see me? That doesn’t sound like him; he isn’t the type of guy to give up. Hence why we had that stupid fight about how I was never going to have sex with him. I slipped my bag over my shoulder and headed out of the room.

I took a detour and went the opposite way I usually go after I had that period. Instead, I went towards the science wing where I knew Jared’s locker was. I had to still go to his house and if he skipped last period, I would hunt him down making sure I got to his house to finish this damn project.

When I got to the wing, there were only a couple of students lingering around. There weren’t many lockers around and no Jared either. Sighing, I trudged over and leaned against his, thinking maybe he is running late from wherever he was hanging out while skipping. My eyes started drooping from exhaustion when a beep! sound came from my bag.

Thinking it was Jared, I quickly pulled my phone out of the side pocket on my bag. As I un-locked the screen two things hit me. 1) Jared doesn’t have my number and 2) Conner does. I felt my heart drop as his name popped up on my screen with a message. My throat went dry when I realized he really wasn’t going to leave me alone.

With shaky fingers, I clicked open the message and my heart dropped further as I read through it a couple of times. ‘I know you are going to the party tonight. You will be by my side the whole night. I don’t want a replay of yesterday Emilie. Love you.’

Was it possible to feel like your heart had fallen to the floor? If so, that’s exactly what I was feeling. I felt tears fill my eyes as the realization that Conner wasn’t giving up and by me giving into him that one time, I made it worse.

The clacking of shoes hitting the floor made me quickly wipe my tears away and hide my face with my hair by looking down at the floor. Black boots came into my line of vision and I knew who it was right away. “What are you doing here?” Would it sound crazy if I said that hearing his voice made me feel safer?

Making sure, I got all the tears I looked up and gave him a bright smile, although it probably came off creepy. Judging from the look he gave me, I think it did. Dropping the smile, I moved to the side so he could use his locker. “I came here to apologize. I shouldn’t have lashed out on you. I just haven’t gotten much sleep and was cranky.”

Jared looked at me from the corner of his eye but didn’t say anything. He opened his locker and threw all of his stuff in it. “I never admit I’m wrong but I shouldn’t have said what I did. That’s all you’re getting though.” I couldn’t tell if he was teasing me or being serious, so to lighten the mood, I went with teasing.

“It’s better than nothing.”  I smiled at him and he gave me half a smirk. That was also better than nothing. He was about to say something when my phone beeped again. My hands grew clammy just thinking it could be Conner again.

I opened the message and clenched my teeth to hold back the tears. ‘Emilie I expect you to answer me or do I have to find you and explain how things work with us?’

I hit reply and with shaky sweaty hands typed back that I will be with him at the party. Then I threw my phone in my bag wishing I could just throw it in a garbage can like they do in the movies all the time.