Chapter Twenty Seven

Charlotte felt a wave of delicious tremor running down her spine and a curious tingling sensation burning in the pit of her stomach as William lay her down on her bed. In the semi darkness, William was on top of her, bracing his arms on the bed as he took her mouth. The bed creaked under his weight and the wind was rustling the tree outside, its branches were scratching the glass window. However, Charlotte was oblivious to all of those things. She was utterly and unreservedly lost to the world. All the mattered was William. The way William was kissing her, touching her all over made her skin burn and stroking her body until it came alive. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her hand around his neck, fingers plunged in his hair.

Then, William began to drift lower, kissing her throat and nibbling her shoulders. Charlotte closed her eyes and moaned wantonly. Every inch of skin that William touched were roused to life and licked by delicious warmth.

“Charlie.” William called in a husky voice. “We better discontinue this now. Or else I won’t be able to stop myself later.”

Charlotte opened her eyes and stared into William’s dark ones. She bit her lips and tried to steady her breathing. The wicked heat settling in her stomach did not go away as she fought to think through the haze that was enveloping her brain. She had read and heard about lust before. However, one cannot possibly fully comprehend lust until they experience it themselves, firsthand. Charlotte uncoiled her hands from William’s neck and began tracing her finger tips on his exposed skin. She dropped her gaze from his eyes. She wanted him, wanted him with a burning need that wasn’t going away.

“I don’t want to stop.” She whispered shyly in the dark. Charlotte heard William groaned before he came down on her lips again, kissing her with a newfound vigor. Any self restrain that she possessed, crumbled.

Another minute that passed witnessed William undressing her by untangling knots of her nightdress. After she was dressed in nothing but her undergarments, William paused and stared at her, up and down. Feeling self conscious at such vulgar display of flesh, Charlotte tried to shrink away from gaze by trying to reach for a blanket. However, William thwarted her plan by yanking the coverlet away from her reach.

“Are you being self conscious darling?” He asked, still staring.

“Yes, who wouldn’t be self conscious if you’re looking at them like that?” She retorted while the creeping heat of a blush was settling in her cheeks.

William reached and kissed her temple softly. “Don’t be. You’re absolutely breathtaking.”

A surge of thrill leapt within Charlotte. Riding of that rush of joy, she boldly reached upward and took William’s lips while her fingers worked the buttons of his shirt. It was an easy task, getting rid of his shirt, since William seem all too eager to take it off anyways.

Soon, all of their clothes were lying on a discarded pile on the floor.

With pouting lips and dimples, he sure was adorable, Charlotte thought as she stared at William while he slept. The morning light was infiltrating the window, spilling light into the bedroom. They were still abed and William was still blissfully asleep.

Last night was truly incredible. Charlotte had no other word to describe it. She let out a contented sigh, grinned rather foolishly and continued to stare at William. She remembered last night, after they had both resurfaced from ecstasy; William bestowed a tender kiss on her temple before succumbing to exhaustion. Feelings tired and a tad sore, Charlotte snuggled to William before drifting to sleep herself.