First fight part2 (drew)

It's been a week since my birthday and I haven't left my bed I can't it hurts to much. Why was Drew thinking of Sam again? Was I not good enough? I don't know I just can't stop thinking about it. Wes and Keaton has came over everyday telling me that Drew isn't any better than I am he won't get out of bed unless he has to and when he does he's all gloomy. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear a knock on the door I groan and get up. When I open the door I see Drew and he's a wreak he hasn't shaved and looks like hobo but a cute one wait no stop (y/n) you can't think like that he called you his ex's name.

"Hey can I come in?" He looks at me

"Yea sure" I move so he can walk in when he gets through I close the door and sit in the couch I look up at him

"You can sit I don't bite" I weakly smile.

"Last time I heard that you bite me" he laughs I remember I laugh too then I stop

"What do you want?"

"I want us back"

"Well you should have thought of that before you blow up on me and called me Sam" I say getting angry

"I'm sorry okay it's just when I saw you with Wes I freaked cause Sam left me for one of my best friend and I don't want to loose you" he tears up oh god I hate seeing him in tears.

"I would never leave you for Wes he's like my brother and I love you not him but it did hurt that you forgot my birthday and called me Sam"

"I know I'm so sorry please give me a chance I'm a mess without you I can't function right when your not with me"

"I feel the same and Drew this is the only chance you get so don't screw up" I warn

"Trust me I won't" he smiles and kisses me

"I love you so much (y/n) I can't think if anyone else I want to be with marry me?"

"Oh my gosh Drew yes!" I'm in tears and he pulls out a beautiful diamond ring.

HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

I LOVE MY AMAZING MARTINIS