HI GUYS... AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AMAZING xXMeXx627 !!!! Author of "The Tutor" and "The Mentor"
She has received over four million views for "The Tutor" so if you haven''t read it... do so now!! It's a great piece of fiction that you really would be missing out on if you didn't give it a read !!
1) So, welcome! Now, tell us- where on earth did you get an idea for a story like "The Tutor" it is just spectacular!
I don't really know how I got that idea. haha when I first started it the plot was supposed to be completely different, but as I continued writing I just wrote what I thought the characters would do and say. I basically just winged it through the whole thing! I did have an end plan though so it worked out nicely. :)
2)If you had to compare yourself to one of your characters, which would it be?
I would like to compare myself to Rose. She's a protective best friend and a fun character with a calmer personality than Gracie. :)
3)You got such an amazing response for "The tutor" how did it feel to get over 4 million views!
I was really surprised. Once I finished What Happens When the Lights Go Out I wasn't sure how I was going to top it, but that story topped it and over threw it. Haha
4) Do you hope for the same amount of views for "The Mentor"?
I do hope for the same amount, but it's looking like that won't happen. Not that The Mentor is a bad story, it's just different from The Tutor and that might have thrown some people off.
5) Who are your favourite authors on wattpad? And why?
I honestly don't have a favorite Author. I feel bad saying that, but I rarely read on here. Just post. I have liked a few stories, but I can't remember the author's names.
6) What do you think about the situation of there being no category for LGBT? I (and my readers) would love to hear a view from an author who doesn't write LGBT.
I really don't have much of a comment about it. I have never really given it much thought. lol
7) What do you think about R-rated stories? Do you think they should be aloud to be voted for in the watty awards? Seeing as books like "50 Shades Of Grey" are becoming globally known and debated over.
I'm not much of an R-rated reader. I think the PG-13 cut off is a good one. I'll be honest after reading what "50 Shades of Grey" is about I don't really plan on reading it. lol
8) When did you first start to write and who was your inspiration (if you had any)?
I always kind of wrote, even when I was little, but when I first got a real story running I was probably about thirteen. I read a lot when I was younger so I suppose I had a lot of inspirations. :)
9) Following from my last question- if you have an inspiration what is it? Is it just one thing or are there many of them?
When I write a lot of time music is my inspiration:) It sounds cheesy, but I can always find something to write about when I listen to great music. :)
10) Now, I know I do this but... Are any of your male leading characters based on anyone you know or are they based on a fantasy? (I base my leading men in my fantasy! They are just yummy!)
I actually base some on reality and fantasy. Or I take qualities from a few guys I know and mash them into one. :)