6.) Advice

Okay quick author's note! I am very sorry for not updating but I've been experiencing writer's block on both of my stories. I hope that the current idea I'm working with will be good but I'm not sure. Again I am Very sorry for not updating! THANKS,

                               Allie <3

+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

ALEXANDER P.O.V

      I watched as my newly mated pet, Andrew, attempted to get his shy mate Shadow to lay with him on the pet bed in my limousine. We were on our way to meet my friend who had an older pet who could hopefully help my pets understand the whole "mates" thing. Andrew had never been taught about mating when he was younger, he had only heard bits and pieces from older pets. Currently, he was acting out of instinct and trying to listen to his wolf's advice on how to treat his mate. I could tell this because he would space out a bit while talking to his wolf. Shadow was also trying to speak with her fox and decipher what her fox was telling her. Slowly, she inched over and nuzzled Andrew. I hoped that my friends pet, Charles, could help.

     My limousine finally crawled to a stop in front of a modern looking apartment complex. I slid out and motioned for my pets to follow. I briskly walked to the door and pressed the button for the elevator, turning I saw that Shadow and Andrew looked very nervous. The elevator doors opened and I stepped inside, pressing the button for the top floor.

      My pets kept fidgeting and looking about anxiously. We finished our ascent and stepped out of the lift and walked down the hall until we reached a door with the number 13 on it. I knocked and waited for a moment. The door was swept open by what appeared to be a werewolf in its mid twenties.

       "Hello Sir, how may I help you?" He asked as we entered.

      "Are you Charles?" I inquired.

      "Yes Sir," he said as he shut the door.

      "I am in need of assistance," I said, "I recently bought a pet that turned out to be mated to my older pet. None of us understand the werewolf mating process and I figured that you would know." He nodded and led us into a small sitting room.

+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.

I will add more tomorrow after Volleyball! THANKS!