18-Make Me Nervous

So here is another chapter you guys. I hope you all liked this haha!! I will be trying to write longer chapters to get this plot going so hopefully that will be good, now SHOUTOUTSS TOO!!!

@AlyssaShinar

@sadejones

@nekosan206

@livelove2read

@kyran234

AND

@Crazygirl123455

-----ENJOY!!! Some of this chapter will have third POV

                BRYANS P.O.V

             "Thanks Jane, but I really have to go". I set a ten on the table and stood up "Oh well, where are you going? " She asked, standing up with me. 

 none of yo gawdamn business. 

   "Just to the mall, alone I have stuff I have to get, alone".  I said, making sure she knew I wanted to go by myself. Jane smirked and put her hand on my back.  "Need Viagra already who ya getting it on with?". She asked.  I put my jacket back on and have her an odd look.

Who bought Viagra at the mall?

 "Jane, that's really none of your business". She giggled and grabbed her purse. 

  "Alright Bryan have fun, it was nice hanging with you tell Taylor I said hi". 

 "Will do". I lied and walked to my car. That was literally her best friend, she could say hi to  him whenever she wanted to. 

          It was already four and I had to get to the mall to pick up some things for tonight. I was excited, really excited to be exact. I got my parents away by bribing them with a gift card to Olive Garden. Food and a hotel. A good ass bribe to a pregnant mother and a dad who had been eating military food for months.

         Emily was at a Girl Scouts sleepover and Taylor was with Dawson or Aspen. I started the car and headed towards the mall.

~

     She followed me, Jane literally followed me here. I growled and walked into the entrance making a dash for  the store I was looking for.  "Bryan". I looked up to see the owner of the shop and smiled .I gave her a hug and she sized me up.

     "You're getting so tall. Funny thing happened the other day, Taylor brought in some guy  and he freaked out, knocked a stand over and everything. He  was so adorable".  

 "How'd he look?". I asked, raising an eyebrow.

 "Uhmm a little shorter than Taylor, glasses..a little scrawny. I think he was Asian". She said, putting a hand on her chin. 

      Why would he bring Aspen to a sex shop of all places. He got no action at all.  "Oh! I have your order here". She handed it to me in a target bag "Thanks."  I whispered, she rubbed my back "Anytime, remember to be safe, we're having free testing next week so stop by if you can .I gave you a little something extra too". She winked and I chuckled walking out the store.

              As tempted as I was to grab something to eat, I had a show to put on tonight and I wanted no issues. So long double bacon cheeseburger, I'd see you tomorrow maybe. I walked past the food court and headed to my car. 

 ASPENS P.O.V

        "Thank you". Jane smiled. "No problem told you it would feel good, by the way I saw Bryan at the sex shop." My cheeks felt warm "Oh you followed him?". I asked and She shrugged. "Yeah, after our coffee date, we decided to go the sex shop together but it was just to see what he was up to..." She said innocently and my heart sank. I looked away and bit my bottom lip.