What the hell just happened? (Prolouge)

Was I being selfish? I mean God, if I am, if I’m being a complete ass, just send me a sign and I’ll be more than glad to turn around and vow to her feet and apologize. I’ll go right back and clean off her tears; just give me a sign…the most insignificant sign God…anything…

But nothing ever came...

I stood there, staring at the rain, wishing it would just dissolve me, but instead, it mocked me.

After all, this was only a small portion of the true storm that grew inside me, wreaking havoc with the little that was left. I stood there at the gate of that little cottage in the woods, staring at nothing, wishing things would have been different. Each little droplet held a memory, a lie; it was torture just standing there, watching how each little droplet insisted on digging through my skin, but finding nothing inside. After all, I did leave her everything.

I swore I could still hear her inside, calling my name but then again, that might have just been my mind playing tricks…it has been doing that a lot lately. I stood there, held back by an invisible force, fighting against the gravity of the house, no...the gravity coming from her.

Who knows how much time passed? If it wasn't for that bird, I would probably still be standing there...but I had to get going, but where? After that, I don't hold any purpose anymore, what am I going to do now?

Then it hit me.....

But that wasn't the beginning, not even close! It was more like an ending to me. That moment, when I walked out...that moment in that rainy and dark May evening, it was then when I decided that living wasn't worth it anymore.

___________________________________________________________________

Proloughe is Edited!! again thankyou to my editor, amazing job!!!. For those reading! thankyou!!!! please give me feed back! critizism! anything to improve!!!! XD oh and lke and vote if u like!!