Coming Home

Coming Home

Categories: Romance and Teen Fiction

Summary: Makenzi Fox had it all. Perfect boyfriend, perfect grades, amazing friends, wonderful family. She was living the good life. When she was seventeen, she found out she was pregnant and she couldn't have been happier. She knew she was in love with her long-time boyfriend Cayden Knight and she knew he loved her, too. When she goes to tell him the good news, however, she finds him in bed with another girl. Devastated, she leaves home to live with her aunt on the other side of the country. She never wanted to see Cayden again and vowed never to go back. Almost three years later, after the news of her father's hospitalization, she returns home with her twin boys. What will she do when she runs into Cayden? More importantly, what will Cayden do when he finds out he has sons that he never knew about?

Info: 36 parts / 123 pages, PG-13 and has a sequel called 'Leaving Home'

Mini Review: I honestly started to cry towards the end of this story as the boys grew up. The struggle with Makenzi was well detailed and how the family stays together no matter what, is just great. There were moments in the story's were you would understand why she/he did though actions. I can tell you there was drama that can hook you just by one word.

Rate:☕☕☕☕☕ 5 hot tea cups