Chapter 19 ~ The Ending

(Normal POV)

After Sonic hung up, He glanced at Amy who was still doubled over in pain. Tails investigated it at his workshop under an x-ray, and it turns out it was a broken bone, not a sprained arm. He had to wrap her arm in a gauze so all it had to do was heal.

He stood there, looking at her in pain. He pondered for a moment, wondering if he should confront her. 'Would she laugh at me? Nah, she is too kind hearted...I hope.' he thought. He laughed nervously and shook his head.

His mind was screaming the logical, 'GO OVER THERE AND CONFRONT HER OR YOUR LIFE WILL BE RUINED!'

'Not yet...' he thought to himself.

(Night's POV)

When I arrived in the house, I looked for the one person on my mind. Sally. Ivy and Alice followed me as I spotted her, chatting with blaze, a guilty expression etched on her face.

I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder, "have a moment?" I asked.

She nodded and I walked her to a different room. I closed the door and sighed, "listen Sally-"

I was cut off as she embraced me in a tight hug. I looked down at her heaving body...uhhh that was unexpected...

I patted her back awkwardly, not knowing what to do. I felt a little bit of pity hearing her muffled sobs.

She pulled back and muttered an apology before speaking, "I ruined everything. I am pretty sure you hate me, but for what it's worth, I am sorry. I am sorry for making you and your friends life miserable. I was just too clouded on getting the most popular guy in school to like me." she paused and I looked at her with a bit of sympathy. "I swear, none of this will happen again. EVER! I don't want you to hate me! I don't want anyone to hate me bottom line."

"it's okay..." I reassured her. I looked in her eyes and saw truth...she was telling the truth.

I see it now, she only wanted it for popularity. Its so simple!

I don't want it to always turn into fights anymore! "I forgive you, I don't know about he others, but I do. All I ask is that toy don't make fun of my friends any more."

She nodded, "I can assure you of that." she smiled and let out a giggle.

I placed a hand on her shoulder and we walked out of the room.

"I am going to go home now, tell Amy to get better!" Sally smiled at me before walking off, graving her purse on the way out.

"what was that about?" Ivy asked from behind. I turned and saw Blaze, Ivy, and Alice staring back at me. I smiled.

"Sally isn't going to bother is anymore. She has changed." I responded.

(Normal POV)

After a while, Sonic finally got the courage to wall over to Amy. As He did, she finally stopped cradling her arm and was just relaxing on the couch.

"Hey." He said, catching her attention.

"Hi Sonic...come sit." she stated and patted the seat next to her.

He accepted right away and sat next to her. He opened his mouth to say something, but she silenced him, "listen about your confession..."

It was his turn to silence her, "I get it, you don't like me the way I like you..."

"but-" she started to say but He ignored her.

"I like you, Amy...I like you alot. So much, it kinda scares me. I only knew you for like a week now, right? And I have grown strong feelings so fast!" He paused, "I guess when I saw you on the bus that one day, I got a little over my head and I couldn't help but say something, to get your attention. As people say, you had me at hello. I had to get you to notice me...you give me butterflies when ever you smile at me. You are different that any other person that I have met. I know this is weird for me to say but I am a loser compared to you.

I really really like you and I guess I can move on if you want. I'll try because your acceptance means everything to me. I know now that you don't like me, and I am okay with that. I guess what I am saying is that its okay if we can go to being friends."

Amy shook her head and smiled to herself softly realizing what a hopeless romantic Sonic was. She looked up at the man that and smiled, now getting it.

"Oh just kiss me." she muttered before pulling a very shocked Sonic in for a long kiss. Their lips molded perfectly, like it was meant to be.

They were pouring out all their emotions into the kiss. They pulled apart after a minute or so, breathless. Sonic and Amy looked deep into each others eyes.

They heard a loud voice and sharply turned to see all their friends on the doorway. The two blushed furiously.

Rouge knocked Night on the head, "great, you ruined their moment!"

Night sighed, "whatevs" she flicked her hand.

"I thought it was adorable!" Cream stated, throwing her hands in the air for emphasis.

Amy's expression faded as one person crossed her mind, "where is Sally?"

"Oh, well Night talked to her and after some chat, Sally decided to stay away from us." Alice explained.

"Yeah, she better! Or she will have to face me!" Sonic said playfully as he pulled Amy closer. They all laughed.

"Does this mean you guys are going out?" Cream asks eagerly. Amy and Sonic look at each other before both responding at the same time.

"Yes."

Blaze and cream jumped in the air, then proceeded to brag about how they expected that to happen sooner or later.

Tails, Knuckles, Silver, and Shadow walked over to Sonic, congratulating him. Patting him on the back, and laughing in the process.

Blaze, Cream, Ivy, Alice, Night, and Rouge all crowd around Amy, making a huge group hug. They all laugh as they cheer for the new couple.

Amy smiles and looks at Sonic through the crown of people hugging her. She blows a kiss and he acts like he grabs it and placed it safely in his pocket. One thought seems to lurk throughout her mind at this point.

'This is defiantly A Day to Remember...'

The is the point in the movie where the camera zooms out of the house, but you can still magically hear them still laughing and talking, until it fades into black leaving the movie to end with these last words...

The. End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! It's.....over.....

That was fast! I dont think I will do a sequel...

Here how about this, 10 votes and I'll do a sequel. K? but then that would mean AFTER I finish miserable at best, do you remember AND the sequel for she has changed....yeah. I have a LOT ahead of me. XD

:D thanks guys who have supported me! You mean the world to me! You guys motivate me to write another chapter!

Oh I want to thank all of you for getting me to 2,000 reads! For me, that has been the most I have ever got! And I am soooo thankful for you guys!

This is sonamyjewelkatefan dining off saying, "HAVE A FREAKIN' FRABJOUS DAY! :D"

Sonic and co. (c) Sega and Sonic Team.

Story plot (c) meh.

All OC's used in this story belong to their owners, not me!

With love, sonamyjewelkatefan. <3