Chapter 5

Alex’s Pov

 As I walk up to the hospitals doors the same doctor I saw a while ago on the first day that Ander came here stops me, “Ander can’t stay at the orphanage it’s too dangerous" he states. “Hi to you to,” I say back to try and bring a smile to his face but he just looks at me seriously. “I am not joking around here Alex,” he says sternly. “Well then he can stay at my house,” I say proudly (mum is going to kill me later) he smiles and walks towards the doors I follow.

 As we enter Anders room he is sitting on the bed and looks up to meet my eyes. His arm is in a sling and he winces as he stands.

 As I walk in the door of my house I am met by arms around me holding me in the biggest bear hug ever “I. cant. Breath,” I manage to get out as the arms release me. We both walk in to my house and mum looks from me to Ander to his bag and gives me a questioning look “fine” she answers my puppy dog eyes she knows she can’t say no to. So (Deja vu) I pick up Anders bag and take it up to his room and put it next to his bed and turn to look at him.

 Anders Pov

When we arrive at Alex’s house we walk up to I am guessing the spare room she put my bag down and turned to me. “Ok. So are you going to tell me now?” she says her eyes searching my face for an answer. “I can’t. If I do you will get hurt and I can’t let that happen. I am sorry you are to close already.” After I said that I immediately regret it because she stormed out of the room. I want to go after her but she is alredy so close and I dont want to get closer other wise she will find out and I cant let that happen to her or her family. So instead I close the door and look at my bag, I havent opened it once cause it hard to bare but I have to, I have been wearing the same jeans for a week. So I quickly open the bag grab a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and boxers and quickly zip the bag up again and walk in to the bathroom. I am so glad there is already a towel in there, cause I dont think I can go and talk to Alex.

After the shower I felt much better but I still had to face Alex which is going to be really hard. But it was getting late so I decided to go to sleep.

I woke up slowly to the noise of someone knocking at my door, no not my door, my window. I turn slowly towards the window and almost screem but not before the person is inside with their hand over my mouth I kick backwards and my foot connects with something hard and a loud thump. I turn around and it is him.