The Day

The day I've been waiting for finally came.

.

.

The day I've been practicing for for years now

.

.

Today is the day.... I finally became an official S.M trainee

*****************************

I sat nervously as I held the pen tightly with my right hand. I looked at the contract, then the president, then my mom who slightly smiled and nodded. I took the pen and signed the papers. This is it. I finally made the decision. There is no going back.

"축하 해요 chugha haeyo Nica ssi. You are now officially an S.M trainee. Now all we have to do is figure out your schedules, the dorms you will.be staying at, and also your allowances. " Said the president and I smiled and nodded. When everything was taken care of, my mom and I left the room. At the same time a guy came out of the room next to where we were. I greeted him and he greeted back. I bet he just signed papers too and I'll be seeing him alot.

In the dorm I was living in , There were 4 people including me. My roomates name was Kim Eun So. She's really pretty,nice,and talented. We bonded and I felt like we were gonna be close friends. I know that I'm not here to make friends. I know I'm here to work hard towards what I want, and that is to make my debut. The other two not so much. I feel like they see me as a competition that they need to get rid off. idk.

My schedule is Monday (월 요 일), Thursday(목 요 일) and Friday (금 요 일) I got to my College. Tuesday (화 요 일), Wednesday (수 요 일) , and saturday (토 요 일) I train. Im off on sundays.

*************************

First day of college wasn't that bad. I had PSY (General Psychology) , COM(Public Speaking) and NUR (Imtroduction of professional nursing). I planned not to tell people that I'm an SM trainee because of 3 reasons.

1. I dont know what is ahead of me. I dont know if I will make my debut or not.

2. I might cause a stir and people will talk about me

3. People will treat me differently.

Anyways, first day of college went smoothly. For training, I got there at like a quarter to 10. I went to my first class which was acting. I never acted before in my life so I started at level 1.

I entered this room and there was one person inside. It was the same person I met yesterday. "Anyeonghaseyo" I greeted them along with a 90 deg. bow. I decided to sit next to him. He had pale skin,black hair and he was wearing a black shirt. He looked like he was my age.

"Manasseo Banggawoyo naneun Nica Jade Flores imnida. " I said.

"Banggawoyo, Naneun Kim Min-Seok imnida." He replied back as we shook hands.

Trainees came in one by one. Then the teacher came. There were only 6 trainees. 3 boys and 3 girls. We did introduction and then the teacher talked about acting and stuff about it. Then we were assigned a assignment where we were to memorize a few lines from a dialouge.The teacher then told us to pair up, Boy-Girl. I paired up with Min-Seok. After giving us like 25 min. to memorize we had to thrn act it out so the teacher will see where we stand.

I wanted to be the last one because 1.I never tried acting before. 2. I'm nervous as ****. After the 2 pairs went it was finally our turn.

"Are you ready? I asked him" and he nodded

"Hwaiting" I said

The teacher gave us the que "Ready, action" ..........................

We ended up being the best pair. The teacher said my acting is good and Min Seok is okay. I think he did great. During lunch looked for Min Seok cause I don't know anyone except him and Eun So. Eun So has school today so she wasn't here. I got my food and looked around the room for Min Seok. Thank god. I saw him sitting alone in a corner.

"Anyeong, can I sit with you? I don't know anyone here" I said

"Ne, sit down"

"What's your next class?" i asked him

"I have dancing. How about you?"

"I have singing. When we're you born? I don't know how to adress you and if I can use banmal" I said smiling

"March 1990, how about you?"

"Jinjjah? I was born April 1990!"

"Ne"

MinSeok is shy. I did most of the talking.